WOT: It's official, HCAF! I'm done with you!

Curtis.Fagan

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Curtis,

I wasn't mentioned in your post as a facebookland buddy, and we are.

You are dead to me.

You are correct! Sorry dude, but I still love your glorious mansauceyness :love:!

To the rest of you complainers, you all {censored} into my heart every day and I love you for it. I carry you everywhere with me...a giant bag of {censored}...everywhere!

Dolf: You know it you effing baby rapist! Jesus I love you assholes...

Zac: Uh, I know...it's just so boring and cheesy...meh. I don't need to go to the strippers to see women that look like stripers. They're called 19yr old club stars el oh el!

-Curtis

• Members

Next summer at the earliest, that I can figure anyways. If something comes up and I'm headed south again earlier than July next year, I will!

You are correct! Sorry dude, but I still love your glorious mansauceyness
:love:
!

To the rest of you complainers, you all {censored} into my heart every day and I love you for it. I carry you everywhere with me...a giant bag of {censored}...everywhere!

Dolf: You know it you effing baby rapist! Jesus I love you assholes...

Zac: Uh, I know...it's just so boring and cheesy...meh. I don't need to go to the strippers to see women that look like stripers. They're called 19yr old club stars el oh el!

-Curtis

Just wait.

In 2012, you'll have Confused Little Girl shoved down your Poutin-loving throat. And you'll love every minute of it.

• Members

Curtis. You are definitely in my top 3 people in Alberta. I love staying at your house and hanging out with you and your lovely ilk of minions and peons.

I still {censored}ing hate you for you-know-what though. I don't think I'll ever quite get over that. You mother {censored}.

• Members

Man speaking of, where the hell is Lucius? I haven't seen him post on here in forever it seems.

This is true, but I think he got fed up with the conversion last round...

And Scott: I will forever apologize for it! :lol: Someone HAS to be hitting it, sadly, it's neither of us :(

-Curtis

• Members

This is true, but I think he got fed up with the conversion last round...

And Scott: I will forever apologize for it!
:lol:
Someone HAS to be hitting it, sadly, it's neither of us
:(

-Curtis

True, but I'm a very selfish individual, and if it isn't me, I'm choked. lol

• Members

So what you're saying is you practice autoerotic asphyxiation but only when someone is in the room with you??

-Curtis

Yep.

BUT EVEN THEN...........IT COULD HAVE BEEN HER IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOUR EPIC COCKBLOCK.

WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I MOMENTARILY HATE YOU.

• Members

Truth. Touring up here is a different animal entirely. You have to drive a LONG way to get anywhere, so gas money is essential. When you do come north, lets plan a gig and rape faces off!

-Curtis

if by "rape faces off" you literally mean "rape someone's face" then I'm {censored}in there.

• Members

One of these days I'll make it over to the mustache manor for games night or something! :wave:

I think I saw you in front of the Distillery a couple weeks back too. I dunno, I was very drunk and stumbling over to the 7th st. train station to go home, maybe I was seeing things.

Archived