Shenaniganizer

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For what much?

Wtf are you talking about?

{censored} the {censored}UP SHEN

I read something about a soldano designed yamaha for 500 in here somewhere.

You could get a soldano designed JCA for that much and having played each of the variants including the hr50,avenger,jca100,t100,slo100 i'd say save up for a slo100 and stop posting these goddamn "which which is which" threads and have something orgasmic.

But if you are gonna spend that much (which im not implying you want to or that i want you to) i'd take a jca over a yamaha......

• Members

One day, man, one day.

Would you say your VTM is a sleeper?

Good question. Underrated for sure. Sleeper? Not really, though I would say a lot of people would dismiss it because of the Peavey logo. A versatile single channel amp for sure, I would highly recommend it.

I've been curious about those Sovtek Migs as well.

• Members

in regards to that NAZI soundgardner......especially that recist pig-{censored} talker-KKK-P.O.S soundgarderner75

that guy needs to be in maximum security prison :-)

he intimidates me and is mean and scares me alot..........waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

Although I'm sure you're being sarcastic, I actually really liked my Windsor, and want to obtain one again.

and mod it.

:love:

I'm too chicken to try to mod an amp. I want to own a Windsor again (traded mine for the VTM) so I can have a half-power switch on it. I even wonder if it's possible to have it modded to just run 60 watts so I won't have to buy four power tubes. I love that amp.

• Members

Hiwatt DR112 PA100.I had a 74 Hiwatt DR103 and a 76 Marshall Super Lead.The DR112 is just as good as either of them.I know because I have a 73 DR112.It's has fantastic tone.The cicuit is pretty much CP103 , like the Page and Who Hiwatts.Best of all they are cheaper.7173.jpg

• Members

Peavey Winsor w/ $600 worth of mods.

LOL, too true.

Although, you only seem to hear negatives about them, the Rhino Beast is actually a killer amp. It's the epitome of a hot rodded Marshall. Sad to say this, but ever since I got mine, I haven't played my Soldano once.

Archived