Metal post 80's

MorbidAngelV

• Members
No one like that {censored}. No real metal fan anyways. But there has been an epic {censored} ton of good death metal, REAL death metal that has come out since 1990.

I reckon you are referring to nu-metal? Why do they even call it metal? :facepalm: Black Metal on the other hand: IMO, absolutely greatest form of metal music at it's bestest - but also total {censored} sometimes. It's a kinda hit and miss scene with lot's of variety in it's content and overall style. :thu:

I like death metal but I haven't really been too enthusiastic about it after hearing Sepultura's debut - which was ages ago. That to me was pretty much the end-all greatest death metal album ever and in my personal view it hasn't been topped so far. Classics like Cannibal Corpse, Deicide, Morbid Angel etc. are all good but IMO never just reached quite there. Possibly because they were rather different too, Sepultura being more a mix of thrash and early BM than typical modern DM. But anyway, some modern DM stuff like "{censored}! I'm Dead" or "Bestial Mockery" were pretty entertaining and good but overall I don't listen much of that stuff because I find it rather monotonous and predictable.

cWVwM9V40yM

Archived