custom Weber MyTone speakers???

theAntihero

• Members

bump

i can't get it not to work! far as i can tell it's just a regular web app... i get the full array of options.

fr'instance-- any speaker with 1 3/4" voice coil should offer you a whole mess of magnet options, which bumps your wattage up to 100 on the 12" section (BELOW the 10"-- so if you're dialing in up there-- scroll down).

it COULD be your browser- i just tried it on exploder... and had the same issue. try chrome or something-- that seems to work consistently!

• Members

i can't get it not to work! far as i can tell it's just a regular web app... i get the full array of options.

fr'instance-- any speaker with 1 3/4" voice coil should offer you a whole mess of magnet options, which bumps your wattage up to 100 on the 12" section (BELOW the 10"-- so if you're dialing in up there-- scroll down).

it COULD be your browser- i just tried it on exploder... and had the same issue. try chrome or something-- that seems to work consistently!

Yep, im in the 12" section. I am using AOL and my internet is running slow at the moment, so maybe thats it.

Thanks for trying different browsers and such.

Archived