Why is Corrosion of Conformity so awesome??

MattACaster

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Vipers they use are old and are made to SG specs. ESP made them before the big Gibson lawsuit. At least Peps main , PJK guitar and Woodrows white one. They both have plenty of newer Vipers too . I should add the Woodrow has the best damn vibrato in the business

That is cool....they have guitars that no one else will be able to have. I thought they looked very SG like for a Viper....but the headstock was very distinct ESP.

Cole

• Members

I should add the Woodrow has the best damn vibrato in the business

As much as I love what Pepper's achieved with the band, this deserves to get quoted 1,000,000 times. Such a painfully underrated guitarist. His solo in Pearls Before Swine is right up there with anything good that's ever happened on Earth.

• Members

As much as I love what Pepper's achieved with the band, this deserves to get quoted 1,000,000 times. Such a painfully underrated guitarist. His solo in Pearls Before Swine is right up there with anything good that's ever happened on Earth.

I agree completely. Woodrow's work on Deliverance and Wiseblood is amazing -- and the tones they got are just {censored}ing incredible.

• Members

And an unhinged {censored}ing frothing lunatic of a singer, as showcased on the old
Six Songs With Mike Singing
EP, and his appearance on the Probot album.

Don't forget Animosity. He sang that whole album. That was actually my first exposure to COC, way back in 1986. Needless to say, I was blown away.

Archived