Come At Me Bro!!!

gtrplyr60

• Members

Was at a show standing outside of the mosh pit, big buff dude stepped on my foot jumping up and down so i pushed him a little bit to get him off of my foot, he got in my face and pushed me, I upper-cutted him and did something in Krav Maga we call "the reap". I didn't have to do any more, as everyone else jumping around stomped on his chest/face. A few hours later I stepped out with some friends so they could smoke a cigarette, he was being put into an ambulance.

OOPS.

Breaux

:o

• Members

Must've been something in the air Saturday night or maybe the (near) full moon. We got into a huge argument with one of the owners at the bar we played at, guy was complete and total asshat. The other owner that booked us was great and LOVED our band but this douchebag (who was like 80 years old) kept running up to us waving his hands in the air screaming "turn the {censored}ing music down", even though people were dancing and having a good time. Apparently one or two of his old fart friends told him it was too loud. :rolleyes:

I found out later that he cursed out my wife who was trying to straighten things out, good thing I didn't hear it while I was there or they would've had to lock me up. :mad:

• Members

Must've been something in the air Saturday night or maybe the (near) full moon. We got into a huge argument with one of the owners at the bar we played at, guy was complete and total asshat. The other owner that booked us was great and LOVED our band but this douchebag (who was like 80 years old) kept running up to us waving his hands in the air screaming "turn the {censored}ing music down", even though people were dancing and having a good time. Apparently one or two of his old fart friends told him it was too loud.
:rolleyes:

I found out later that he cursed out my wife who was trying to straighten things out, good thing I didn't hear it while I was there or they would've had to lock me up.
:mad:

Yeah, that was another thing odd on Saturday.

We went to get paid and couldn't wait to GTFO and the owners we're all like, "Great job guys!!! Let's book some more dates while you're here!" I guess as long as they sell tons of booze, all is well. :facepalm:

• Members

Back in 05, we were loading our gear in my sister's Odyssey, when this group of bros just beat up this poor old homeless drunk dude. Then they proudly yell 'That's how we roll in LA!', then walked away. Nobody did anything, no cops (whom are normally there) stopped them whatsoever.

They need a visit...

dexter-morgan-profile.jpg

• Members

Back in 05, we were loading our gear in my sister's Odyssey, when this group of bros just beat up this poor old homeless drunk dude. Then they proudly yell 'That's how we roll in LA!', then walked away. Nobody did anything, no cops (whom are normally there) stopped them whatsoever.

Your bums are {censored}ing weak. Our bums are tough as nails. I saw an old black bum beat the {censored} outta some {censored} talking piece of {censored} kid. Funnier still, his gang member friends just stood back and laughed. I think he was kinda kicked out of the gang after that because he didn't hang out with them like he did before. :lol:

• Members

Was at a show standing outside of the mosh pit, big buff dude stepped on my foot jumping up and down so i pushed him a little bit to get him off of my foot, he got in my face and pushed me, I upper-cutted him and did something in Krav Maga we call "the reap". I didn't have to do any more, as everyone else jumping around stomped on his chest/face. A few hours later I stepped out with some friends so they could smoke a cigarette, he was being put into an ambulance.

OOPS.

Breaux

:o

You must have left your "numbchucks" in your locker, Napoleon.

• Members

You must have left your "numbchucks" in your locker, Napoleon.

None of those, I only carry a set of 3 knives and my .45 or .22. sometimes I keep my escrima stick around if I am going jogging through an unfamiliar area (I live near DC)

• Members

Your bums are {censored}ing weak. Our bums are tough as nails. I saw an old black bum beat the {censored} outta some {censored} talking piece of {censored} kid. Funnier still, his gang member friends just stood back and laughed. I think he was kinda kicked out of the gang after that because he didn't hang out with them like he did before.
:lol:

The bum was totally wasted, and these assholes were just being pricks.

My wife and my sister stopped me after I started yelling and told me this: there's four of them and you'd be a dumbass to be caught when the cops see you, don't be a hero. I gotta admit, they were right, but it doesn't warrant those {censored}s to do what they've done.

Archived