NGD! Agile Tele Content

colejustesen

• Members

Thanks....I am finding myself walking by the guitar room just to eye it up some....The black hardware looks so much better I

I am pretty sure I want noiseless....I don't know that I could handle any 60 cycle hum...That being said do you think that the B&B pickups would be the best choice for a Telecaster? I can get a set of Fender Noiseless for just a bit more expensive than the B&B set. I was also looking at the GFS Neovin sets for the telecasters as well as some Seymour Duncan stuff. I have also heard some great things about the Dimarzio Area T and Virtual T pickups. What made you choose the B&B set? If you don't mind me asking....

I went with the Keystones because I'd read nothing but rave reviews at TDPRI, plus at the price it seemed like the way to go. I know a lot of people seem to dig the GFS stuff but I've had nothing but bad experiences with their products. I haven't tried to many other pickups in my Tele so I'm probably not too much help, just a satisfied Wilde/B&B pickup user.

• Members

I am pretty sure I want to try the Wilde pickups....just don't know what would suit me....I have read on TDPRI that the bridge metal plays a big part.... I am waiting on Becky/Shannon to give me suggestions based off the metal that is in the Full Contact Hardware...which is aluminum.

Cole

• Members
Thank you for looking.....It sure is fun to play!

I was hoping you would offer your opinion
:wave:
Thanks!

Now to you all who have Teles, what pickups are you using? I am looking for noiseless options.....

Cole

if you're going noiseless, ask Zentman. Last I checked the Kinman's were still top of the heap, but noiseless isn't quite my bag.

• Members

Those Kinmans do sound good....I forgot about those....I like the sound of EMGs as well, but I don't want to mess with finding a place for the 9V battery to go. Plus I like passive pickups...I kind of wish that EMG would do a HZ version for telecaster....they do for Strats :mad:

Thanks guys!

Cole

Archived