Show Me your - PRS SINGLECUTS!

Johansolo

• Members

PDC_0210.jpg

PRSSCSTD2.jpg

is it my eyesight or camera angle/effect, but does the red one have a maple neck? if yes? wtf? tell me/show me moar!!!

my wife loves the bottom one...can you post some more pictures?

(the intent of this thread is my wife plays guitar, but has slacked off...shes starting to pick it up again and we have a shared epiphone les paul, she loves the LP shape and gibson, but i dont...and im trying to persuade her to get a single cut...due to the smaller neck and body thickness...we went out and tried some yesterday and she is slowly being won over...)

• Members

is it my eyesight or camera angle/effect, but does the red one have a maple neck? if yes? wtf? tell me/show me moar!!!

my wife loves the bottom one...can you post some more pictures?

(the intent of this thread is my wife plays guitar, but has slacked off...shes starting to pick it up again and we have a shared epiphone les paul, she loves the LP shape and gibson, but i dont...and im trying to persuade her to get a single cut...due to the smaller neck and body thickness...we went out and tried some yesterday and she is slowly being won over...)

It's mahogany - just a lighter stain/shade.

The darker one is an SC STD Satin (this pic w/ different pups). Stain color is charcoal.

IMG_3408.jpg

PRSSCSTD8.jpg

Archived