OT- The most bizzare thing you have done??

Jeff1979

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How'd you get her to stand still?

Steve

I was pissed, stumbling around downtown drinking my 40 (I am not really racist, but I know how the world works... You are pretty much invincible from the law if you work for the government and are white in Richmond), and I am pissed at how drunk I am because I got REALLY {censored}ing trashed. So I am leaning up against a wall pissing, groaning, saying "ohh {censored}kkk ughhhh" and things like that. This poor girl walks behind me and is like "EW are you drunk", so I am like "BITCH I WANT SOME COCAINE" and I turn around and {censored}ing pissed all over her. She didn't even run away, she stood there for a second while the pee was hitting her, i'd imagine she was shocked at was happening, then she turned and walked away. Didn't even {censored}ing run.

csb.

• Members

when i was 14 i was with a couple friends and we had smoke bombs and was lighting them in department stores in the mall and the alarms and sprinklers went off, so we went back a few days later to do it again and some undercover cops was waiting for us and caught us but they couldnt prove we did the damage to the store because there was a camera issue and they had no proof and without a video they couldnt do anything other than try and scare us and hold us for a little while till our parants picked us up.

• Members

While reflecting upon it, my bizarre thing was pretty lame. Drank a bunch of beer with some friends in the mall parking lot then went into J.C. Penny's and put on womens hats and coats and stood around on those boxes where they have the mannequins. I was pretty heavy at the time and I stood on one and the cheap MDF was crushed under my mighty fatness. It knocked over the mannequin and I fell and ate {censored}. The manager came over and told us to get out because he was calling security, so we left.

Kewl story, breaux.

• Members

Ate part of my deodorant stick when I was a drunk, young lad

Also, fell about 30 feet into a glacier while mountaineering. Really isn't that bizarre, just way out of the normal scope of human actions (ie most people will never fall into a glacier)

• Members

I was pissed, stumbling around downtown drinking my 40 (I am not really racist, but I know how the world works... You are pretty much invincible from the law if you work for the government and are white in Richmond), and I am pissed at how drunk I am because I got REALLY {censored}ing trashed. So I am leaning up against a wall pissing, groaning, saying "ohh {censored}kkk ughhhh" and things like that. This poor girl walks behind me and is like "EW are you drunk", so I am like "BITCH I WANT SOME COCAINE" and I turn around and {censored}ing pissed all over her. She didn't even run away, she stood there for a second while the pee was hitting her, i'd imagine she was shocked at was happening, then she turned and walked away. Didn't even {censored}ing run.

csb.

Sounds like your a complete ass-hole really (at least when drunk), if I saw that I would have punched you... true story bro.

• Members

Do tell!

Well OK, i knew this traffic Chopper pilot named Alan Barklege who flew Huey's in Viet-nam, one day after a night of hard drinking i went to his hanger cuz i was dying to know how he had a camera in the cockpit, he was on the news everyday on TV.

So i got there, we chatted a bit, i asked if i could look around, he said no problem, which i proceed with the 50 cent tour, i ended up climbing [with permission] into his Bell Jet Ranger, are you with me so far?

So i was sitting in the co-pilot seat [on helos it's the left] when all of a sudden this older dude i never saw before jumped in and started flipping swicthes firing that {censored}er up.

I thought Alan had told him to take me for a flight, i soaked in everthing he did, he got the rotor spining fast for about 5 minutes, but we didn't go anywhere, then he shut evrthing off said something like "not bad eh" and got out.

So my curiousity got the best of my and i said to myself, "i bet i can do that".

I wasn't gonna fly it but as soon as i turned on the battery switch, Alan had the APU and some other things already engaged, i couldn't hear outside but the Turbine was winding up.

Everybody inside the hanger came running out and surrounded the bird, Alan was laughing and said "going somewhere?"

I said "I just turned on the battery" they called the Cahokia cops, i went to jail, they didn't press charges, but i can never go back.

18 years later i still have people come up to me and ask "aren't you the one who tried to steal the Helicopter?":facepalm:

• Members

I Live in Japan I have done - seen plenty of bizzare stuff

Probably the most bizzare thing I have done though is dropping a load of something that rhymes with placid at the reading festival (hidden in some girls woman bits none the less)

We then watched desperado in the cinema tent (while looking the opposite way to the screen) then having a conversation with a drunken Scottish guy who demanded we get him drugs and women, while my friend though he was in DEA (he was wearing a DEA jacket, but you have to remember there is no DEA in the UK and they don't hire Scottish guys in the states as far as I know) during this "conversation" my friend kept whispering in my ear how he was going to bottle him.

Basically after a few more instances, we ended up in this hippy tent and it was like something out of a 60's movie with people playing bongo's and flutes and dancing around. We just freaked out thinking what the {censored} is going on, we don't even know how we ended up there.

We then noticed the tent was attached to the side of their van, so what we spent the next 30 min trying to hot wire the van to get out of there as we couldn't take it any more, we didn't and lucky we didn't because we were in the middle of a camp-site and I would be typing this from jail.

To cut a long story short we ran out screaming because we couldn't take the hippies any more (no dancing hot naked chicks either) so we ended up waling around reading town for 5 hours.

Not that bizzare I guess but its the first thing I though of when I think bizzare, I guess I sound an ass from this post too :)

I will try and remember some of the more bizzare stuff I have done in Tokyo... Like having a karate vs Kung Fu battle with an American friend and being put through the table of a bar at 4am

• Members

Sounds like your a complete ass-hole really (at least when drunk), if I saw that I would have punched you... true story bro.

I would have totally deserved it and thanked you later.

I was so {censored}ing wasted I didn't even know what was going on.

Archived