OMG typo!!!

guitarbilly74

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nice.

I sent a text yesterday asking this one girl-friend what she was doing tomorrow night b/c I was going out and if you wanted to meet up that ended up going to my then-gf (now ex :lol:) instead. Too many damn active texts in the gat dang iPhone!! :mad: Oh well. Bound to happen sooner or later. As the little "sending" bar kept getting bigger I looked at the name and audibly said "Oh {censored}!" Luckily my closest coworkers had gone to lunch. LULZ. I got a phone call about 7 seconds after that.

• Members

Nice.

I sent a text yesterday asking this one girl-friend what she was doing tomorrow night b/c I was going out and if you wanted to meet up that ended up going to my then-gf (now ex
:lol:
) instead. Too many damn active texts in the gat dang iPhone!!
:mad:
Oh well. Bound to happen sooner or later. As the little "sending" bar kept getting bigger I looked at the name and audibly said "Oh {censored}!" Luckily my closest coworkers had gone to lunch. LULZ. I got a phone call about 7 seconds after that.

RSB.....didn't we have a little talk about this sort of thing in another thread.... :cop:

• Members

Nice.

I sent a text yesterday asking this one girl-friend what she was doing tomorrow night b/c I was going out and if you wanted to meet up that ended up going to my then-gf (now ex
Oh well. Bound to happen sooner or later. As the little "sending" bar kept getting bigger I looked at the name and audibly said "Oh {censored}!" Luckily my closest coworkers had gone to lunch. LULZ. I got a phone call about 7 seconds after that.

Epic.

• Members

Nice.

ouch!! :facepalm::lol:

Archived