Craigslist lulz - this guy is mad... lol

Boris the Blade

• Members
Cheapo {censored}s on craigslist:

I have my Line 6 Spider III 2x10 120w w/ FBV shortboard on Clist. Its in perfect condition, advertised for $250 obo.

Guy offers me $180, money order in the mail as soon as I send him all my personal information. {censored}in' CList.

This isn't an example of being a cheap f**k.

• Members

Cheapo {censored}s on craigslist:

I have my Line 6 Spider III 2x10 120w w/ FBV shortboard on Clist. Its in perfect condition, advertised for $250 obo.

Guy offers me $180, money order in the mail as soon as I send him all my personal information. {censored}in' CList.

That's not that bad. :confused:

• Members

The best thing I've ever had on CL was a dude offer me partial trades on a bass.

The partial trades included, among other things, a broken unicycle. I {censored} you not. "It's a really nice Schwinn I got to fix up and never got around to it..." Broken. Unicycle.

Actually, that's why I love CL.

• Members

The best thing I've ever had on CL was a dude offer me partial trades on a bass.

The partial trades included, among other things, a broken unicycle. I {censored} you not. "It's a really nice Schwinn I got to fix up and never got around to it..." Broken. Unicycle.

I had someone offer me a bunch of gift certificates to a seafood restaurant for a guitar I was selling.

• Members

probably wasn't even a unicycle - probably was a bike with only one wheel!!

Archived