The brootz death metal thread.

Killzone

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not really Thrash, nor Radio Friendly, at least not here, when they came on October, a local catholic church (i think it was catholic) held out a protest saying LOG was satanic and they didn't want them playing in Puerto Rico...
:facepalm:
in the middle of the concert, Randy Blythe said something like "to the church that was protesting
:blah:
some {censored} about them not being satanic and all that {censored}, and then he said YOU CAN SUCK MY DICK" and started playing walk with me in hell
:lol:

wut?!?!?! Come on! LOG isnt that bad... besides, im expanding my horizons from Thrash to Death/Black Metal, I think LOG is a good starting point,

you give brootal death metal to a pure Thrash metal fan, he's not gonna dig it, gotta take it slow

Lamb of God isn't bad, but they're sure as {censored} mainstream, and they're not thrash. Pantera's more thrash than Lamb of God. And Pantera ain't thrash.

And I know I'm feeding a troll. :o

• Members

Lamb of God isn't bad, but they're sure as {censored} mainstream, and they're not thrash. Pantera's more thrash than Lamb of God. And Pantera ain't thrash.

And I know I'm feeding a troll.
:o

:lol: i never said LoG was Thrash, but yea, they are Mainstream :thu:

• Members

i never said LoG was Thrash, but yea, they are Mainstream
:thu:

I guess I misread and misinterpreted. Derp. I'm used to people lumping them in with either thrash or death metal for whatever reason, a lot of groove-based metal gets sorta tossed into one of the two for reasons I never entirely figured out.

• Members

Makes sense, reminds me a lot of the Alien movie
:idk:

I went to see his exhibit, he sure has has a thing for penises, tits and asses. :lol:

You know, the extending mouth that comes out of the aliens mouth was originally supposed to be a penis. I guess that idea didn't fly all too well with hollywood.

• Members

I went to see his exhibit, he sure has has a thing for penises, tits and asses.

You know, the extending mouth that comes out of the aliens mouth was originally supposed to be a penis. I guess that idea didn't fly all too well with hollywood.

Well, you can only make a movie so scary.

• Members

I went to see his exhibit, he sure has has a thing for penises, tits and asses.

LOL :lol:

Archived