I hate waiting on new guitar stuff to come in.

thesinner66

• Members

For just a 1x12 cabinet? Jeeze!

Initially I was told they would have guitars ready to be shipped out at the end of April or the beginning of May. I figured "no big deal." and went ahead and ordered the guitar I wanted. Then I hit them up today to ask what the status was. I then get a dreaded "Looking at June..........one of our sources moved locations and slowed us down a bit."

So...{censored} balls!

• Members

It can be hard but on the other hand, my experience is that these companies are the most responsive and accomodating with one-off custom orders, personalized customer service etc...

As long as you are dealing with an honest company, just hang in there, I am sure they will make it worth the wait. I love to support small guitar businesses when I can. :thu:

• Members

It can be hard but on the other hand, my experience is that these companies are the most responsive and accomodating with one-off custom orders, personalized customer service etc...

As long as you are dealing with an honest company, just hang in there, I am sure they will make it worth the wait. I love to support small guitar businesses when I can.
:thu:

Oh I know it will be worth it, this isn't really "Custom made." so to speak. I mean the company does hand make stuff but this model is an outsourced model w/ American parts.

Archived