OT : Conspirationists

Poker99

• Members

If you guys wanna overload your foil hats, check out the David Icke forums.

So much craziness over there. I'm not sure if it's either the greatest collection of trolls ever, or the greatest collection of whackjobs ever.

Lizard people, shapeshifters, layers of conspiracies about EVERYTHING.

Way too many epic threads to recount. The one about Psychic Vampire attacks being carried out through users' avatar pictures was pretty sweet...

• Members

My bud started sending me {censored} that I thought was complete nonsense...conspiracy type {censored}.

Guesss what...It is all coming true...so think what you want brother......I for on ethink there is more than meets the eye.

• Members

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmP2Vy8K0i0&feature=related

This is how {censored} gets started. I do believe they found an engine but why in the world did all video's of the crash get yanked in minutes after the crash and never released (save that one blurry video that shows a moving object hitting the pentagon). I mean, they showed the jets hitting the trade centers over and over so it can't be because they wanted to save us heartache. I, once again, can see both sides of this. 1) Sure, it was a plane and they found parts. 2) But the dimensions are pretty tight and why wont the video be released. Dozens of cameras no less. Again, the way you lean could be the way your wired to look at things.

I'm sure a quick interwebz search would yield autopsy info from the crash and whose bodies were identified. If it were a missle then it would pretty hard to suppress info from the emergency workers. Again, this is how conspiracy {censored} gets going. There has to be great arguments on both sides and there's the long lasting formula. People want cut and dry scenarios.

• Members

This is how {censored} gets started.
I do believe they found an engine but why in the world did all video's of the crash get yanked in minutes after the crash and never released
(save that one blurry video that shows a moving object hitting the pentagon). I mean, they showed the jets hitting the trade centers over and over so it can't be because they wanted to save us heartache. I, once again, can see both sides of this. 1) Sure, it was a plane and they found parts. 2) But the dimensions are pretty tight and why wont the video be released. Dozens of cameras no less. Again, the way you lean could be the way your wired to look at things.

I'm sure a quick interwebz search would yield autopsy info from the crash and whose bodies were identified. If it were a missle then it would pretty hard to suppress info from the emergency workers. Again, this is how conspiracy {censored} gets going. There has to be great arguments on both sides and there's the long lasting formula. People want cut and dry scenarios.

This. It's exactly how things get started. The government's all like "there's no conspiracy lol!", but even though it is true, if they really wanted people to believe that then they'd probably not want to hide all of the evidence. But then again you'd still have the diehards CTers who would believe it was a conspiracy, no matter how transparent the govt. was.

Archived