YT: Orange Tiny Terror - MEETULLZZZ!

Texassranger

• Members

I wanna like it, but there's way too much mudfuzz on the bottom on this one.
:idk:

Perfect for Entombed though.

Is this the OP playing? Also, how would you go about making vids like this...well, actually not concerned as much about the vid, but playing with the original music. Is it a backing track?

• Members

Perfect for Entombed though.

Is this the OP playing? Also, how would you go about making vids like this...well, actually not concerned as much about the vid, but playing with the original music. Is it a backing track?

Nah I made the backing track!

And for those of you who haven't understood, this is a cover of Entombed - Damn Deal Done... The riffs are cool but aint mine :D

• Members

Nah I made the backing track!

And for those of you who haven't understood, this is a cover of Entombed - Damn Deal Done... The riffs are cool but aint mine
:D

Sounds damn good. Seems as though you're recording skills are up there with your playing skills.

• Members

Loved the grind on all but that open low note. I bet if you put a clean boost or a tube screamer in front of it, you could get a really nice modern rock sound out of it!

I think Rob Chappers already did a video putting an MXR boost and playing random metal. So that has already been done!

Archived