Insane metal guys, link me to some LIVE videos...

notjonahbutnoah

• Members

I wanna watch some nutty metal on Youtube, but don't have any idea what to search for, as I'm not a big metal guy.

I wanna see the biggest, most insane live vids you know of. Huge stage sets, lights, fake blood, costumes, goofy/evil banter, flames, you know... {censored}ING INSANE METAL.

The only thing I don't wanna see is produced music vids, the audio must be whats actually going on ya know?

Whatcha got?

• Members

I wanna watch some nutty metal on Youtube, but don't have any idea what to search for, as I'm not a big metal guy.

I wanna see the biggest, most insane live vids you know of. Huge stage sets, lights, fake blood, costumes, goofy/evil banter, flames, you know... {censored}ING INSANE METAL.

The only thing I don't wanna see is produced music vids, the audio must be whats actually going on ya know?

Whatcha got?

I keep trying to think of bands to check out, but I just keep coming back to GWAR.

• Members

First thing that comes to mind is that notorious Gorgoroth DVD. Can that footage even be shown here due to the nudity?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Mass_Krakow_2004

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gorgoroth#Controversy_in_Krak.C3.B3w_.282004.29

EDIT: Just checked. You can barely see the nudity in youtubes quality anyway. If it's too much for the mods, just delete it

[video=youtube;M7vw5Wydfi4]

• Members

"The next track is Possessed by Satan"

*Rest of the band waits for Gaahl to sip his wine, then starts*

He did the exact same thing in that Metal Years documentary, sans corpse paint. The guy asked him "So how would you describe Gorgoroth's music?"

*intense look, dramatic pause, drink of wine*

"Satan."

*intense look, drink of wine*

• Members

Hey! This is hardcore. I wanted like nutty, crazy, over the top metal with big stage shows. I do prefer Bad Brains to about any metal band, but still, not exactly what I was talkin about. You're preachin to the converted when it comes to punk/hardcore... so long as they eat meat and drink. Those vegan/sXe bands get on my {censored}in nerves.

• Members

Naw that works. Slipknot is actually pretty decent at coming up with songs. A lot of other metal bands, particularly the "black" metal guys tend to be too noisy, and too techie for me.

Slipknot throws a lot of melody in there and I can't help but like some of their stuff. My Plague, Wait and Bleed, Duality, Before I Forget, Left Behind... these all have some catchy {censored} goin on. That and live vids are always fun to watch, them dudes is crazy hyper.

Archived