VOX TIME MACHINE DELAY Satriani (YOUTUBE)

Johansolo

• Members

im just going through a "cheap" delay phase buying and trying them out for my second board im putting toghether (had the H20 V1 last)

im liking this better than the DD-7 i recently aquired (really just after a nice analog settings) but i know i can make a tap tempo for the DD-7 and it also has the 40sec looper. ive owneda few good analog sounding digital delays in the past (the carl martin red repeat being one of the best)

hopefully a tc Flashback will land in my grubby hands, but until then,

heres a quick non talking demo of the Vox Time machine Delay

basically going between hifi/lofi and the modern/vintage settings.

[video=youtube;1BI2vuB4JPM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BI2vuB4JPM

• Members

thanks for not talking.

talking demos should be flagged as pointless.

This is a bass knob. It lowers or raises the bass level. This is the foot switch. It turns the effect on and off.. etc etc etc etc

Exactly. everytime i want a pedal i check out whats on youtube...

pretty much after PGS andy and Tonefactor...most of them have stupid talking.

i was looking up time machine demos before i did mine (i like to play diffrent stuff to whats already on the tube) and there were 2 demos i swear that was 8mins long...more than half was talking

STFU and play!!!

• Members

Sounds pretty damn good. I think I might try picking one of those up, I hate digital and only use the analog setting on my DD7... the tap, lofi/hifi and modern/vintage stuff are nice touches as well...

this is actually replacing my DD-7...i find the DD7 too finnicky to dial in a quick sound. this time machine is easier...only thing is it doesnt have a 40second looper.

i might have better luck with the flashback delay thou...see how i go

• Members

im only ok with talking if its a quick explanation. like him this is andy from pro guitar shop...this is the xxx and heres a mode (plays) heres another mode...plays.

but talking for more than 1 minute in row makes me pick another video to watch.

Archived