Bulls/Heat Series: Its on.

Ovid9

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Are you Heat haters that easily manipulated by the media? WWE or NBA? Haha. I liked all 3 players Bosh, Wade and LBJ for the last 5 years or so, and then they just happen to be on the same team. I don't get the hate or jealousy or whatever.. but it worked cause here we are.. talking about the Heat on a guitar forum. I am happy if it adds a storyline to make more people tune in to watch, but I'm not so easily manipulated! I just like good basketball.

I understand why Cavs fans would be angry at LeBron but not everyone else. Since when do we care for opposing teams fans or their feelings?

I'm not a Heat fan either. I just like those players cause of how they play. Nothing to do with their skin, or their looks (Bosh looks like a lizard) or what they say in the media, who they are dating.. whatever.

I'm a Grizzlies fan (who lives outside of USA). It's nice to be able to admit that, without the cues of laughter. No shame in admitting that after the recent playoffs run they had. With the best player on the sidelines no less.

Don't really care who wins the Finals, but it'll be fun to watch. The best 2 teams of these playoffs are there, which is what it should be. Dirk, LBJ one of these will get a ring and they deserve it.

• Members
Are you Heat haters that easily manipulated by the media? WWE or NBA? Haha. I liked all 3 players Bosh, Wade and LBJ for the last 5 years or so, and then they just happen to be on the same team. I don't get the hate or jealousy or whatever.. but it worked cause here we are.. talking about the Heat on a guitar forum. I am happy if it adds a storyline to make more people tune in to watch, but I'm not so easily manipulated! I just like good basketball.

I understand why Cavs fans would be angry at LeBron but not everyone else. Since when do we care for opposing teams fans or their feelings?

I'm not a Heat fan either. I just like those players cause of how they play. Nothing to do with their skin, or their looks (Bosh looks like a lizard) or what they say in the media, who they are dating.. whatever.

I'm a Grizzlies fan (who lives outside of USA). It's nice to be able to admit that, without the cues of laughter. No shame in admitting that after the recent playoffs run they had. With the best player on the sidelines no less.

Don't really care who wins the Finals, but it'll be fun to watch. The best 2 teams of these playoffs are there, which is what it should be. Dirk, LBJ one of these will get a ring and they deserve it.

If I was manipulated by the media I would think that anything and everything LBJ does is just short of with God's blessing since that's pretty much ESPN's take on him.

I like LBJ as a player a ton. The dude is a beast with absolutely freakish skills and is 100% committed to playing defense as well. Its pretty amazing.

I hated, HATED the whole media circus him and his PR guys (MORONS) created surrounding "The Decision." It was distasteful, it was stupid, and he looked like an utter and complete douche from it. I don't care they gave money to charity.

Give the money to charity anyway, sign your contract with whatever team you want to, and focus on playing basketball. It was bizarre how badly his PR team handled that and how LBJ couldn't seem to figure out why people were upset how it went down.

But, being a Bulls fan, I'm more just anti-Heat as they appear to be the team the Bulls will be clashing with for the next couple of years anyway. :lol:

• Members

I think in time I could forgive him if he weren't being such a dick to his former teammates and his former city. Multiple times he's thrown his old teammates under the bus which helps show he doesn't get it.

Just last night:

"I wanted to team up with some guys that would never die down in the moment."

Everyone KNOWS he felt signing with the Heat was his best chance to win a ring/rings, but to say stuff along those lines multiple times is a slap in the face to all the Cavs he played with (including Zydrunas Ilgauskas, his current teammate), and shows he doesn't really give a {censored} about who he plays with unless they're his closest friends. The rest is just filler to have a full roster. Several of those signings and trades he was consulted with by the Cavs -- Shaq, Antawn Jamison, Larry Hughes, all guys HE wanted on the team.

I'm not saying Cavs management is completely clean here -- they should not have let him have so much power in the franchise, or signed Larry Hughes to any contract, for that matter -- but can you blame them for trying to do as much as possible to keep him?

• Members

But, being a Bulls fan, I'm more just anti-Heat as they appear to be the team the Bulls will be clashing with for the next couple of years anyway.
:lol:

The Heat are the Yankees of basketball now. And like the Yankees they'll find that while buying championships is all well and good, it still won't earn you respect.

Regardless the NBA is going to change the landscape so {censored} like this doesn't happen anymore. There won't be a season next year because of it. I hope LeBron is happy about that. I'll always think he's a douche and so will everyone else but fans of the Heat.

• Members

Regardless the NBA is going to change the landscape so {censored} like this doesn't happen anymore. There won't be a season next year because of it. I hope LeBron is happy about that. I'll always think he's a douche and so will everyone else but fans of the Heat.

An astute observation, sir. This orchestrating of the free agent situation was the most outrageous display yet of how the inmates (and David Stern) run the asylum and the owners are mere errand boys.

• Members

An astute observation, sir. This orchestrating of the free agent situation was the most outrageous display yet of how the inmates (and David Stern) run the asylum and the owners are mere errand boys.

Very very true. Its interesting the players can get together and decide they all want to get on the same team, but if the owners/GMs would talk like that its collusion and illegal. Odd.

Archived