So, uh, what did I miss?

The_J-Train

• Members

Clint, you an Kyle would like JZ. Dude is cool as {censored}.

Oh and now he's old enough to go to the bars :cop:

JZ this is Dave btw. Search for the ampfest thread, as I'm on my phone at the moment. June 18th (or 19th whichever is a Saturday)

• Members

Welcome back mang! I was wondering where ya went.

All these old screen names and their contributions are flooding back to me! I think when I left, Dave was Ehud Olmert? And the Bugeras were the biggest troll the map forum had ever seen...

• Members

All these old screen names and their contributions are flooding back to me! I think when I left, Dave was Ehud Olmert?
And the Bugeras were the biggest troll the map forum had ever seen...

I wasn't around for the hey-day of Bugera hate (and bursting into flame) but they have been outdone by Joey Dahlia and his Klops drums for guitar.

What are Klops drums? Well, you take a drumset, put speakers in them, and hook them up to your amp to eliminate phasing. Or....to look ridiculous and have 10x the gear to set up. Either way.

Just do a search for Klops and enjoy the lulz and :freak:

• Members

Welcome back, this place has changed a lot.

The mods are cool and the membership is for the most part a really good bunch of guys and gals.

Not that we didn't use to have good members, in fact, we lost some of our favorites and hope they return.

• Members

Link one is broken. Link two... so that's where the two chords reference comes from
:lol:

Yep it sure is... But he is honestly one of the greatest guitarists that ever lived and he is very humble... hahaha I think that guy has been banned from ever guitar forum on the internet... What a record... :)

Archived