VIDEO: 1970 SuperVerb New Filtercaps

NixerX

• Members

Here is some rather embarrassing noodling on one of my freebie fenders. I haven't played with clean tones in a while but this amp makes it easy!

After a bout with some {censored}ty solder and a tip that would not do its {censored}ing job I give you video.

[video=youtube;E8xaQ6CbUr0]

• Members

Sounds nice through the video...chimey as a Super should be. Have you cranked it up yet? That's when Super's start to shine I think and that's why I like them so much...pristine cleans like a Twin or some raunch when you turn it up like a lower wattage Deluxe.

• Members

Sounds nice through the video...chimey as a Super should be. Have you cranked it up yet? That's when Super's start to shine I think and that's why I like them so much...pristine cleans like a Twin or some raunch when you turn it up like a lower wattage Deluxe.

not yet. I did that clip at 10pm so I didn't want to shake the rafters. Im obsessed with the sound of this amp at the moment. If I could get that clean in my splawn and the splawns gain channel :love:

and let me say that Axe fender models dont even {censored}ing come close to this tone.

• Members

NEED TELE !!!! Great tone though man. Supers are great

Id love a tele..it would feel like Ukelele after playing 7s for all these years. Im having biiiig :love: for this super!!! I can see why you love them!

• Members

This. Crank the damn thing and roll back the guitar volume for cleans. So much fun.

Archived