Yet another reason to avoid Ebay

ilikebeer

• Members

I recently sold 3 items on Ebay, and I've been waiting over a week now to receive payment. Ebay tells me that payment is being processed, yet it still hasn't gone into my Paypal account. Well, it turns out that I won't get my money until 7 days AFTER the item is scheduled to be delivered to the buyer.

Well, {censored} that in the ass, and {censored} Ebay in the ass. I am not shipping anything without getting {censored}ing paid first.

Ebay can suck my dick. :mad:

• Members

perhaps this may apply

from paypal's help section
Generally, payments are immediately available when your buyer pays. However, in some cases, there may be a wait before payments become available.

This typically affects sellers who have a limited selling history or are Below Standard on eBay. In some cases, this may affect sellers who we

• Members

perhaps this may apply

Generally, payments are immediately available when your buyer pays. However, in some cases, there may be a wait before payments become available.

This typically affects sellers who have a limited selling history or are Below Standard on eBay. In some cases, this may affect sellers who we

• Members
perhaps this may apply

• Members

The only problems i've had with eBay consist of the people using it, not with the process. Never had money held before.
:idk:

I never have before. In the past when I sold something, my money was available immediately upon payment. It's been a few months, maybe even as much as a year since I sold something on Ebay, so I assume they came up with this stupidity recently. I have an exemplary feedback history for both buying and selling, with no negative feedback at all. When I buy, I always pay as soon as the auction ends, and when I sell, I always ship within 24 hours of receiving payment. Now they pull this {censored} on me? I think not.

• Members

yeah probably should stick to selling small cheap crap to build up your account ? Of course you have to dig deep to find out this will happen to you before hand . I personally don't sell through them , cost are too high and for me the real danger the way I see it is if a buyer wants to rip you off , they can ex. This Vintage item does not have the parts that were advertised but rather Behringer pickups instead . They will hold the sellers funds until it's resolved and most likely have the buyer return it all cost to seller and with your new behringer pickups instead of the PAF's you sent it out with . Or some other stupid {censored} the buyer makes up to get out of buying it . They really don't protect the seller IME .But as a buyer you are very protected in a transaction .I don't agree with all their rules but I do love finding deals on hard to find stuff , mostly amps , guitars , clothes , books and a million other F'n things .

• Members

I never have before. In the past when I sold something, my money was available immediately upon payment. It's been a few months, maybe even as much as a year since I sold something on Ebay, so I assume they came up with this stupidity recently. I have an exemplary feedback history for both buying and selling, with no negative feedback at all. When I buy, I always pay as soon as the auction ends, and when I sell, I always ship within 24 hours of receiving payment. Now they pull this {censored} on me? I think not.

Whats your total feedback score? As a seller? A year of downtime could be the cause...

Archived