Played a Jet City JCA50H yesterday + Guitar Center sucks balls

Jesse G

• Members

God, I have JCA gas SOOOOOOOO bad. Fuck.

I will not spend my guitar money on the amp. I won't! I WON'T!

Fuck. I want too.
:cry:

The low end needs help...like a Depth or Resonance or something akin to the presence...just for bass.

is that better Ovid?

You really should just give in and buy one.

:lol:

• Members

The low end needs help...like a Depth or Resonance or something akin to the presence...just for bass.

is that better Ovid?

You really should just give in and buy one.

:lol:

You all are horrible horrible ppl. :lol:

I'm so glad I don't have CC right now or I'd probably be ordering one. :p

• Members

I called the Tampa GC to ask if they had that amp and this guy said they had it used for $425. So I make the 45 minute trip to GC and I talk to the guy and he can't find it anywhere, but seems too busy to really look. After a while I asked someone else and he finally found it. The first guy set up the head on top of a Marshall 1960, turns it on and gets the footswitch out of the bag while I go look for a guitar. He's like "alright, you're all set" and after wondering for a few minutes why there is no sound I had to go get a speaker cable.
:facepalm::lol:

Anyway, the amp is a fucking killer. OH MY GOD SO GOOD. I plugged a few LP's into it and got great clean tones. It can do full sounding clean cleans at high volume and the OD channel is just tits. I basically decided I was going to take it home as soon as I started playing through it.

So I took it up to the counter and turns out it's on "gear hold" for somebody until July 4.
:mad::facepalm:

This GC has THE SHITTIEST Customer Service of any GC EVER!! I've had nothing but bad luck with them also!! They tried to sell me a 10-pack of D'addarios for $56!

My brother tried to walk out the door with an Ibanez Prestige, but AFTER AN HOUR the guy still hadn't gotten the case, whammy bar, etc. My brother told him FUCK YOU.

Archived