DECAPITATED - Carnival Is Forever

Oblivion DC

• Members

yeah, organic haluccinosis was flawless on the rythmn section, krihm sounds like he's just trying to sound like vitek, and fails at it. i quite like the new vocalz though. oh well, this is only some sampler, i hope i'm just wrong and this is a great album.

• Members

yeah, organic haluccinosis was flawless on the rythmn section, krihm sounds like he's just trying to sound like vitek, and fails at it. i quite like the new vocalz though. oh well, this is only some sampler, i hope i'm just wrong and this is a great album.

Obviously, impossible to top that {censored}ing album...but this {censored} sounds killer. Im super {censored}ing stoked about this {censored} man!! Been waiting for more since the last album.

• Members

Obviously, impossible to top that {censored}ing album...but this {censored} sounds killer. Im super {censored}ing stoked about this {censored} man!! Been waiting for more since the last album.

i think nihility is the best one with the other three all tied for a close second. organic definitely had the best production though

• Members

i think nihility is the best one with the other three all tied for a close second. organic definitely had the best production though

I think the production is really what gets me with that album...also, thats the first Decapitated album I had, so Im a little biased toward it lol.

• Members

Well? wheres this link for the aussie brootz?

Archived