Grill Guys....(Gas Grill Content)

Weathered

• Members

regardless of what you go with, any grill will last 100x's longer with a nice cover (roadcase if you are duncan).

so dont cheap out and buy a $5 walmart cover. Invest atleast $50 in a nice one.

Do they make covers in white? Preferably ATA approved?

• Members

I did this same thing earlier in the spring. I went with a char broil duo. It has 3 burners on the gas side, and a separate side for charcoal. Both about the same grilling area. I love this because the gas is awesome for weeknights when I'm in a hurry...but I can use the charcoal on the weekends when I want the flavor.

Best part? It's 299, and very well made. Great grill. I bought the matching cover for it for 45 bucks and it's been great. It's got a smoker attachment too.

http://www.amazon.com/Char-Griller-5050-Duo-Gas-and-Charcoal-Grill/dp/B001CJKUO4

It's cheaper at lowes :thu:

However, I went with webers BEAST for my smoker...weber smoky mountain cooker 22".

• Members

I just bought a Weber Q320 and LOVE it...I decided on this grill after realizing my last 3 grills were HUGE, all these side burners and extra {censored} i never used. The Q320 is smaller overall but the grilling space is the same as the larger grills you buy. I looked at Spirit model but went with the 320 over it.

w119_q300_premiumwagen.jpg

Awesome. I have a Q220, it's fantastic and portable. Weber make a great product.

• Members

Considering my parents Weber is going on 12 years of constant use and mine is coming up on 4 and is still flawless (minus the grease/crispies) I gotta say Weber.

Hell I even forget to cover it half the time and I've noticed 0 rust at all.

Webers are awesome, the 3 burner spirit should be fine for you IMO.

Archived