OT: bagged a rich chick

Ku'Yleh

• Members

Doing my normal lame covers gig on Saturday, chick came in to play darts, only to find that we had set up in the middle of the dart range.

I turned it into a PR opportunity - flirted a bit, bought her a drink and said she should stay around and dance some.

Third set and she is shaking that ass for me right up in front of the "stage".

2AM rolls around, and she asks what am I doing now? Long story-> short, She drove me to her place in her Escalade, where I saw her 5 or 6 other cars (BMW, Lexus, etc) and her {censored}ing BOAT! in the 18 car garage attached to her {censored}ing million dollar palatial estate. She had apparently never been done right, and I made her cum twice with nothing but my cunnilingus skills. The same effort I would put into just getting the wife wet, got her off twice. I then proceeded to {censored} her silly for a couple hours in all manner of depraved ways, and she practically BEGGED for a weekly meeting.

And she knew I was married the whole time!

I'm gonna get some new gear out of this, mark my words.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Doing my normal lame covers gig on Saturday, chick came in to play darts, only to find that we had set up in the middle of the dart range.

I turned it into a PR opportunity - flirted a bit, bought her a drink and said she should stay around and dance some.

2AM rolls around, and she asks what am I doing now? Long story-> short, She drove me to her place in her Escalade, where I saw her 5 or 6 other cars (BMW, Lexus, etc) and her {censored}ing BOAT! in the 18 car garage attached to her {censored}ing million dollar palatial estate. She had apparently never been done right, and I made her cum twice with nothing but my cunnilingus skills. The same effort I would put into just getting the wife wet, got her off twice. I then proceeded to {censored} her silly for a couple hours in all manner of depraved ways, and she practically BEGGED for a weekly meeting.

:lol:

• Members

quoted for wifes atty.

• Members

This would be a good troll actually, judging by the responses so far. :D

The thing is - she is a redhead, a little short but nicely filled out, she is actually very smart (she is a lawyer with a bio-chem degree on the side) and is smoking hot. Also, roughly 20 years younger than me, and gets off on the whole romance novel aspect - she is the upper crust "lady", and I am the wrong-side-of-the-tracks working man who is just so {censored}ing good at ringing her bell that she cant resist, etc and blah blah. Tell me you wouldn't do it too. You are {censored}ing lying if you do.

Furthermore, with the number of times I have had "car trouble" or a "gig that went long" over the past 17 years... the wife knows what I am up to, and doesnt care. Either way I aint asking questions. I still give it to her regularly and pay the bills, so Im guessing its the "she doesnt care" side thats winning.

• Members
This would be a good troll actually, judging by the responses so far.
:D

The thing is - she is a redhead, a little short but nicely filled out, she is actually very smart (she is a lawyer with a bio-chem degree on the side) and is smoking hot. Also, roughly 20 years younger than me, and gets off on the whole romance novel aspect - she is the upper crust "lady", and I am the wrong-side-of-the-tracks working man who is just so {censored}ing good at ringing her bell that she cant resist, etc and blah blah. Tell me you wouldn't do it too. You are {censored}ing lying if you do.

Furthermore, with the number of times I have had "car trouble" or a "gig that went long" over the past 17 years... the wife knows what I am up to, and doesnt care. Either way I aint asking questions. I still give it to her regularly and pay the bills, so Im guessing its the "she doesnt care" side thats winning.

csb

• Members

You should contact Penthouse

• Members

Oh, well in that case...:facepalm:

• Members

You're a piece of {censored} :lol:

I love you ...

:love:

Really tho, if this is for real, you're a dick

Archived