New rig finally put together...

MattACaster

• Members

Finally got the new rig all racked and wired up after the whole ordeal with USPS dropping the Axe and messing the faceplate up so bad it couldn't be racked and certain buttons wren't working. However, the seller was SUPER cool about the whole thing and bought me a replacement.

Anyway, here are the pics...

IMAG0344.jpg

IMAG0342.jpg

Need to get some new tubes in the TS100 as I'm sure the stock ones aren't real good. Also have an MFC-101 and a laptop running Axe-Edit in the rig too.

Simple, yet complex. :thu:

CSB :wave:

• Members

Oh
:lol:
I was about to say.

Congrats!

Yeah, despite the USPS thing, it was a great transaction. The seller really went out of his way to make sure I was happy. I even talked to him for like 2 hours on the phone about the Axe and he offered all sorts of suggestions on how to get it sounding like I wanted it too. Not enough people like this left in the world.

Thanks, bro! :thu:

• Members
Yeah, despite the USPS thing, it was a great transaction. The seller really went out of his way to make sure I was happy. I even talked to him for like 2 hours on the phone about the Axe and he offered all sorts of suggestions on how to get it sounding like I wanted it too. Not enough people like this left in the world.

Thanks, bro!
:thu:

Awesome seller! I had a similar experience with my Line 6 g90. The cable showed up messed up, so he bought one from Lava cables and sent it to me.

Oops, didn't mean to hijack.

• Members

Awesome seller! I had a similar experience with my Line 6 g90. The cable showed up messed up, so he bought one from Lava cables and sent it to me.

Oops, didn't mean to hijack.

That's excellent. :thu:

After all the horror stories about eBay it's awesome to get someone who still cares.

No worries. :)

Archived