Fantasy football guize...help...

Captain_howdy

• Members

I'm 2nd pick overall, and I KNOW the other guy is going to take AP first...so that leaves me with...

CJ2K = don't know WHAT to think of his holdout and if it will end by the start of the season

Arian Foster = lost Vonte Leach, and I don't think he'll repeat.

Jamaal Charles = had 4 td's last year cuz they kept giving the ball to Thomas Jones when they're in GL situations.

So who do I pick?

• Members

Tough pick - I think Foster is due for a down year, and CJ had a down year last year and the Tennessee offense has pretty much no other weapon.....

I would ALMOST be tempted to say Ray Rice. Or pray that AP falls to you at #2.

I was considering ALL SORTS of crazy scenarios. Like taking Tom Brady or Mike Vick 2nd pick overall. :eek:

If AP doesn't fall to me, I am either going to do something totally nuts, or get burned. I see one of those two things happening.

• Members

I was considering ALL SORTS of crazy scenarios. Like taking Tom Brady or Mike Vick 2nd pick overall.
:eek:

If AP doesn't fall to me, I am either going to do something totally nuts, or get burned. I see one of those two things happening.

I think Tom Brady is going to have a stupid good year.

Then again, I drafted Tom Brady over LT in 2006. :facepalm:

• Members

That's a tough call, man. I'd be inclined to take AF or CJ. It's going to be tough to turn either of those down. I'd probably grab one of those guys and (assuming the draft goes 1-10/10-1) grab another solid RB and best QB on the board on your 2nd and 3rd picks respectively.

Archived