Need some challenging songs to learn!

HumanFuseBen

• Members

I used to be able to get it close, but it's really choppy & I never could find the correct tab for it. Great groove to that song - probably one of Reb's best ...

I used to have it dead on. I can re-figure it out and shoot you a tab if you're really interested. :lol:

Love that song...as limp-wristed as Winger was, Reb could wail. :lol:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hells yeah - if you don't mind, I'd love to see the tab to get it down right (really, the intro is all I need, the rest of the song is pretty straightforward ... not touching that lead though - it's a tapping frenzy !!). Thx mang !

Will do. Might take a little bit, but I'll work on it.

• Members

loys of awesome selections!!! I'm leaning towards some of that Gilbert stuff, mostly because his timing is usually pretty straightforwards (i.e. straight sextuplets, straight 16ths, usually in some sort of chain or pattern). easy-ish to figure out, but hard to play!

• Members

loys of awesome selections!!! I'm leaning towards some of that Gilbert stuff, mostly because his timing is usually pretty straightforwards (i.e. straight sextuplets, straight 16ths, usually in some sort of chain or pattern). easy-ish to figure out, but hard to play!

Try these too then: :rawk:

[video=youtube;e3zI-WwrtcA]

[video=youtube;S9AvK-Cq_eQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9AvK-Cq_eQ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived