Screw you UPS!!!! no more NAD!

hcprimerib

• Members

srsly? i thought theyd get it past the path of the storm enough..thats ghey..sorry dude. it IS insured so if they {censored} it up then we get to {censored} them up. i still didnt get the tracking number for the kustom yet..probably because of the NATURAL DISASTER! i have some twigs in my yard, and im pretty sure one of my plants in front of the house got {censored}ed up..none of my lawn furniture tumbled though, so i guess all in all it wasn't that bad. i hope you get the schfitty one schfitty soon

ON A SERIOUS NOTE: i know some people did get bent over by irene, and im only joking about it because where i live they acted like the end of the world was upon us..work closed on sunday and i never lost power or cable..no impact at all.

• Members

I've had items destroyed by them and their "insurance" scheme didn't honor my claim despite the fact the item was packed by a UPS store.

OTOH, Fedex hasn't damaged any of my shipments.

ive always had good luck with UPS..if that ever happened i would kill

• Members

Understand that your pre-loaders are usually of high school age/mentality and get paid minimum wage. No one would do that job for min wage, but the rare few that do, are the ones breaking your {censored}.

Damn right. When I was younger I worked as an unloader at walmart for $7.00/hr.

Never ran out of creative ways to break {censored}.

Archived