Dead Island

primeholy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Got it from Steam the other day. Haven't played it yet.

Tons of chatter on the forums about the develops build accidentally being released instead of the real copy. From what I understand, whatever got released is extremely buggy.

I will be on ps3.

• Members

Well, I dont have a capable pc. That is why I got my ps3.

Nothing wrong with console. I just prefer PC. I've got 3 gaming PCs all LANed up in the basement for gaming purposes. Plus the Macbook Pro in case there is need for a 4th. :thu:

Drunken gaming nights can get quite epic.

I'm a huge nerd. :lol:

• Members

Nothing wrong with console. I just prefer PC. I've got 3 gaming PCs all LANed up in the basement for gaming purposes. Plus the Macbook Pro in case there is need for a 4th.
:thu:

Drunken gaming nights can get quite epic.

I'm a huge nerd.
:lol:

a mac for gaming? thats like buying a jazz chorus for a death metal band.

• Members

Guys, this game is {censored}ing awesome. It runs perfect, it's buggy for some because the company sent out a bad master copy to steam. I bought the game and have an actual disc, thus unaffected. If you have to download it...well, they say they will have a fix soon.

But seriously, this game is god damn fun. The first time I ran into an 'infected' it scared the {censored}ing {censored} out of me.

• Members

Beating a zombie with a stick gets old real fast. The controls take getting used to, and are pretty static(feels like your character is drunk). The worst part about this game is the interface. Joining a server and interacting with other players is a pain, the layout is just all wrong. It's a game that I would buy for $20 at the most.

• Members
I was really excited about the game after how epic the trailer was but my buddy was playing it on Xbox and it just seemed boring.

This. The trailer was EPIC :love: but my buddy was playing last night and said there were several disappointing items (as in, it's just an underdeveloped game)

• Members

I was really excited about the game after how epic the trailer was but my buddy was playing it on Xbox and it just seemed boring.

I never could sit and watch another person play a video game. It could be the greatest game in the world and I'd still find it would be boring to watch with another person playing it.

I am going to pick up dead island in about an hour... after the reviews I've seen my excitement for it kind of subsided.

Archived