This Is It

Y0UNGBL00D

• Members

...was on today, and its amazing how completely stupid someone can be if they are really good at what they do. Mike was amazing. AMAZING. at singing, dancing, entertaining as a whole. he had an entire vision and made sure everyone around him helped complete it just so.

but ever listen to him speak? half retarded, it seemed like.

im sure he didnt get much of an education in seclusion/early child touring/abusive father whatever, but damn.

you can even hear it in the stage director's voice. it was like ":facepalm:. .....yes, michael"

whatever.

• Members

Not a MJ fan at all, but I was surprised that he could still dance and sing like that at his age, and in his thin and frail condition nonetheless.

But I thought it was disgusting to see the Jackson family profit like that almost immediately after his death with all the DVD's and t-shirts and {censored}.

• Members

dud can {censored}ing MOVE! and sing. amazing to watch. but he did say some really dumb/weird things. sad to someone end up like that, relaly. can you imagine how badass mike would have been if he led a normal (comparatively speaking of course) life?

• Members

But I thought it was disgusting to see the Jackson family profit like that almost immediately after his death with all the DVD's and t-shirts and {censored}.

There's also that tv show where the brothers got together to plan a Jackson 5 reunion concert :facepalm:

I guess Jermaine needs more money for botox and Soul Glo :facepalm:

• Members

Michael was an amazing talent...but as was said...often the people that excel that far in their field are wacked.

He was essentially doomed form childhood...and likely even if he wasn't famous would have had a tough life. The rest of the family seemingly survived but not unscathed, and not half as good.

In tribute:

[video=youtube;yUi_S6YWjZw]

Archived