Random NAD. Jet City followed me home.

thesinner66

• Members

No pics yet, but I went to one of the local ma/pop shops that fairly recently started carrying Jet City Amps. They had the channel switching 1x12 combo and the 20 watt head and 1x12 cabinet. I played them both back to back and decided to take the 20 watt head and 1x12 cabinet home.

I wasn't exactly in the market for one since I have a Weber DIY reverb unit coming in, but I figured "What the hell!?" I got cash, and the bills are paid and I got a {censored} ton of Overtime coming up.

I knew they were cool sounding amps, but I couldn't believe how fun they are to play on. I'm pretty happy w/ it now, but seeing that there are quite a few mods that can be done I figure it's not a bad amp to try and mess around on.

I wonder what the wife will say if she notices it though....:cop:

• Members
No pics yet, but I went to one of the local ma/pop shops that fairly recently started carrying Jet City Amps. They had the channel switching 1x12 combo and the 20 watt head and 1x12 cabinet. I played them both back to back and decided to take the 20 watt head and 1x12 cabinet home.

I wasn't exactly in the market for one since I have a Weber DIY reverb unit coming in, but I figured "What the hell!?" I got cash, and the bills are paid and I got a {censored} ton of Overtime coming up.

I knew they were cool sounding amps, but I couldn't believe how fun they are to play on. I'm pretty happy w/ it now, but seeing that there are quite a few mods that can be done I figure it's not a bad amp to try and mess around on.

I wonder what the wife will say if she notices it though....
:cop:

Dude just don't tell her. XP

• Members

Dude just don't tell her. XP

I debate on whether she would care. She's been working on her credit card debt and just recently able to pay her half of the bills to the house. However she's managed to pay through about $10,000 in credit card debt by sticking to a strict budget. Me however!?!? I have cash, I spend it. I don't save {censored}!

Archived