Scotch is liquid gold

k-train

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

so my question is, can i say i have tried scotch whisky and judge my decision to try ensuing scotches based on this sampling of what i can only confirm as basic-level Glenlivet?

i know its like the bud light of scotches as far as american sales go, but what about the taste? do i like scotch or not?

• Members

One whiff and I turn green. One sip and I'm ready to puke.

For them that loves Scotch, all the best. But ANYONE who wants to keep their Scotch safe from being snarfed up by some sleeze just needs to leave it with me. The ONLY risk you have is if I need to start a fire or disinfect something, I'll use that alkie.

Me? I go for good Bourbon (the only whiskey I'll drink), Rum (Best from Martinique), or Chenaco Anejo Tequila.

• Members

so my question is, can i say i have tried scotch whisky and judge my decision to try ensuing scotches based on this sampling of what i can only confirm as basic-level Glenlivet?

i know its like the bud light of scotches as far as american sales go, but what about the taste? do i like scotch or not?

Not really, there are many different regions to try. Try a macallan 12 year old to give you a basis to start from.

Archived