killer deal alert!!!!

guitarbilly74

• Members

I didn't think the Cyclone and RX120 was the same amp.
:idk:

Yeah, the Cyclone is 300 watt amp and the RX120 is 120.....wouldn't think they are the same? Cyclone has parametric EQ built in.....RX120 has regular knobs and that's it...

Billy?

• Members

That is not such a great deal. You can buy a new one at Musician's Friend for $499.00 less 15% off. So that's $425.00.

Yeah, but that amp is a ripoff because you can buy my friend, Randall, for like $30.

And his name is the same, so he must be the same, right?

• Members

That is not such a great deal. You can buy a new one at Musician's Friend for $499.00 less 15% off. So that's $425.00.

the RX line is not even in the same neighborhood of the Cyclone ballpark, let alone in the same ballpark. It's kinda like saying a Marshall DSL wouldn't be worth $400 because you can get a MG for $399.

The Cyclone is one of the best Randall SS amps and the RX 1/2 stack is a glorified practice amp.

• Members

I didn't think the Cyclone and RX120 was the same amp.
:idk:

Thanks for pointing out my mistake. I didn't look close enough at the CL ad. Actually, I didn't scroll down to see the pic. Since it's only $400.00, I would wonder if it's hot or else the guy is in a desperate need for money. Regards, Steadfastly

Archived