Digitech GSP1101 and ART sla1 video

Lucius

• Members

Wow! Lots of excellent tones there.

You're getting a lot more great sounds with yours than I am with mine. Im not using it live but I love to jam through it at home and get all kinds of cool tones.

The other day I had it on a '59 Bassman 4x10 model and was boosting it with a TS-808 model..... and added a little of the "Studio Verb"

I had it set so I could back off my guitar volume for clean or turn it up for more saturation...... and it was a pretty decent simulation of having a real Bassman cranked up in a big room.

It sounded killer!

I tried to sell mine on Craigslist a month ago but I didn't get any response.... so I'm happily keeping it! :cool:

Especially after watching your clip....... I'm extra happy to have mine.

Do you have the latest updates on yours from mustbebeta.com?

• Members

Wow! Lots of excellent tones there.

Do you have the latest updates on yours from mustbebeta.com?

Yup, I have the updated beta version. I love the 4cm method with every amp I've tried it with. The wah is pretty good, the whammy tracking sucks all kinds of ass though. I was able to model my 5150III amp on it and doing an A/B was pretty hard to tell which I was using (GSP or the 5150III). The gsp was a bit more compressed but overall not a bad way to spend $300. Cheers, Lucius

• Members

Probably the best GSP vid. There was some other asshole with his uncle or something doing recto vids with tube power amps but didn't sound half nearly as good as this! Good job man!

Digitech was supposed to give a new series in NAMM and instead they put out that iphone {censored} pedal...Dissapointing...

• Members

Probably the best GSP vid. There was some other asshole with his uncle or something doing recto vids with tube power amps but didn't sound half nearly as good as this! Good job man!

Digitech was supposed to give a new series in NAMM and instead they put out that iphone {censored} pedal...Dissapointing...

If they can fix the whammy tracking then this machine is pretty much perfect for the price point! Cheers, Lucius

• Members

many were disappointed in Digitech this year at NAMM...

Archived