Where in the hell do I find this?! (seriously white trash content)

-Assy-

• Members

Dude I always buy a case of 40's. 15% discount by the case. People get pissed when you show up with a case of colt-45.

Then by the end of the night you are the favorite dude at the party because you bought the alcohol that everyone waited until the end to drink "OH THANK GOD FOR YOU BRO WE WOULDVE RUN OUT HOURS AGO". Yeah thats because you waited until the last possible minute to drink my trailer park beer.

• Members

Dude I always buy a case of 40's. 15% discount by the case. People get pissed when you show up with a case of colt-45.

Then by the end of the night you are the favorite dude at the party because you bought the alcohol that everyone waited until the end to drink "OH THANK GOD FOR YOU BRO WE WOULDVE RUN OUT HOURS AGO". Yeah thats because you waited until the last possible minute to drink my trailer park beer.

:lol: {censored}ing love it.

I had many a 40oz. party in college.

Personal favorite was when campus security walked in on us (I was like 19 at the time) and I told them to hold my empty while I chugged another in the RA's face. Got in so much trouble for that one.

Worth it.

EDIT: Oooooh! Other favorite malt liquor moment was when the liquor store not having 40 ouncers...but they had 16 oz and 12 oz cans of Colt45 so we did 40 hands with 3 cans taped to each hand. That was a fun one.

• Members

:lol:
{censored}ing love it.

I had many a 40oz. party in college.

Personal favorite was when campus security walked in on us (I was like 19 at the time) and I told them to hold my empty while I chugged another in the RA's face. Got in so much trouble for that one.

Worth it.

There's just something magical about a 40 of malt liquor that I cannot explain to anyone that asks.

Yes I make good money, yes I have hundreds of dollars to spend on your ritzy ass Stella beer. Yes it tastes 1000x better and doesn't give me diarrhea.

But you cannot take my 40s away from me :lol:

my favorite forty story was playing Kings, everyone had their mixed drink/punch and I had my two 40s. I drew the "waterfall" card, which means you drink, everyone else drinks, they cant stop chugging until you do. emptied half of my first forty that was left, did a super ninja move and put the other 40 to my lips and started chugging again. finished 3/4 of that one. I got so wasted after that I don't remember what happened. everyone else got {censored} faced from that and pissed off at me.

Archived