Kemper Profile of my Mesa Electradyne

riffy

• Members

Kemper definitely has my interest, for home recording in my apartment this would be a killer solution.

It is actually GREAT for that. That was my sole reason for buying this thing. I have amps to gig with, or, if I want, I can tote this little monster along and go direct to PA if I should so choose. Knowing the type of sounds you dig, I think it would really fit you man!

Gary

• Members

Gary, knowing you could make two tin cans and a string sound good, I still have to say that was pretty damned impressive. And some killer playing, too, dude!

Larry, you rock bro!!!!!! Thank you!

• Members
Hope this sounds decent... I just did it very quickly, about 10 minutes from start to finish... That was the recording, not the profiling too.

I didn't get enough high end slice in the lead part to suit me totally,

but, I can easily do that, I just didn't bother re-recording it!

http://soundcloud.com/riffy1/new-electradyne-profile

Dang, Riff ... I'm so used to your 80s style tasty-shred that I wasn't expecting this metal onslaught ~ nicely rocked, sir! And yes, the tones are quite tasty, too. :D

• Members

Wow, awesome tone man. Simply awesome!

Thanks cacheek! The Kemper is pretty easy to use... Not hard to mic. I basically just stuck an e906 on the grill of the Dyne and went at profiling! This really sounds like the Dyne too!

• Members

Dang, Riff ... I'm so used to your 80s style tasty-shred that I wasn't expecting this metal onslaught ~ nicely rocked, sir! And yes, the tones are quite tasty, too.
:D

Chris, you rock! Thanks man! Metal is now my game it seems....lol I have begun to dig it really muchos nachos!

G

• Members
Chris, you rock! Thanks man! Metal is now my game it seems....lol I have begun to dig it really muchos nachos!

G

Cool. You do it well ~ no surprise! :D I'm overindulging in harmonizer goodness these days (see my new clip, if you're curious). :cool:

• Members

Cool. You do it well ~ no surprise!
:D
I'm overindulging in harmonizer goodness these days (see my new clip, if you're curious).
:cool:

As soon as I get home I will Chris! Posting from mobile device now... !

Thanks so much bro!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

Archived