Religulous

-Assy-

• Members

This.

I rewatched it today just to see if I felt the same way now.

Sure do.

He's such a smug cockcucker that I really don't enjoy it.

I get his point and full disclosure am on the same side of the fence as he is on this, however he just comes off like a {censored} eating little kid trying to play gotcha with the people he's interviewing.

Also, what's the point of the movie really?

His next one should be about how wet rain is.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Also, what's the point of the movie really?

His next one should be about how wet rain is.

For him to walk around talking down to people. :idk:

It really is just something he did to make some bucks, make some points he thinks, and to entertain.

I suppose he did that.

But he ended up making the same point he makes in everything he does. "Hi I'm Bill Maher. I'm better than you."

• Members

Aetheism is just a new fad (religion) and I all that follow It do so because it requires no thought process, accountibility, morals, discipline, respect or relevance for anything. The can basically do whatever they want without consequence. I bet Maher will be extra crispy when it's his turn. Even Anton LaVey recanted on his deathbed and said he'd done a terrible thing by setting up the church of Satan (not that that would mean anything to an aethiest but you get my point)

• Members

Aetheism is just a new fad (religion) and I all that follow It do so because it requires no thought process, accountibility, morals, discipline, respect or relevance for anything. The can basically do whatever they want without consequence. I bet Maher will be extra crispy when it's his turn. Even Anton LaVey recanted on his deathbed and said he'd done a terrible thing by setting up the church of Satan (not that that would mean anything to an aethiest but you get my point)

:lol::thu:

• Members

Satanists are more ridiculous that god fearing people, if that's possible.

• Members

The church of Satan doesn't even really believe in Satan, right? :confused:

I thought it was an ideology shrouded in irony with Satan as a "mascot" representing going against the grain, pragmatic & naturalist thinking, accepting moral ambiguity, etc. :confused:

• Members

The church of Satan doesn't even really believe in Satan, right?
:confused:

I thought it was an ideology shrouded in irony with Satan as a "mascot" representing going against the grain, pragmatic & naturalist thinking, accepting moral ambiguity, etc.
:confused:

That is correct.

There are some that actually "worship the devil" who are just retarded really...

• Members

So if I do not believe in your god than i have no morals and I hail satan ?

I prescribe to my own moral code which much of aligns with Christian thought. Lying, stealing, killing and {censored}ing your neighbors wife are bad business no matter what your culture. It is not rocket science.

• Members
Aetheism is just a new fad (religion) and I all that follow It do so because it requires no thought process, accountibility, morals, discipline, respect or relevance for anything. The can basically do whatever they want without consequence. I bet Maher will be extra crispy when it's his turn.
Even Anton LaVey recanted on his deathbed and said he'd done a terrible thing by setting up the church of Satan
(not that that would mean anything to an aethiest but you get my point)

SUUUUURRRREEEE he did :lol:

Like Darwin and Einstein :lol:

• Members

Religion is retarded and some people just don't like to hear it. BM is a self important prick, but he's also 100% correct.

you retarded.

This kind of attitude and outlook just makes the world all the more ignorant.

If you dont like religion and it dosent work for you, then thats cool, dont call other people retards for practicing there beliefs

• Members

you retarded.

If you dont like religion and it dosent work for you, then thats cool, dont call other people retards for practicing there beliefs

you retarded.

If you dont like atheism and it dosent work for you, then thats cool, dont call other people retards for practicing there beliefs

• Members

Religion is retarded and some people just don't like to hear it. BM is a self important prick, but he's also 100% correct.

if you want to be an aetheist thats cool no ones saying {censored}. your just being an asshole.

Its funny cause im not even religious, i tought i was an aetheist for a while but then it led to ignorant stagnant mentality you inherit now, i think that was like3 years ago when i was 17.

and now im just bleh..... i dictate my own moral values and code of ethic trough reason, logic, philoshophy whatever!?!?!?!?

point is your an asshole, and indeed RETARDED.

youve been stamped by dunning kruger with a full official "STUPYD SEAL"

• Members

i tought i was an aetheist for a while but then it led to ignorant stagnant mentality you inherit now, i think that was like3 years ago when i was 17.

Ah the enlightened 20 year old. We really need more of those. :facepalm:

I'll take ignorant/stagnant mentality if it allows me to use the correct "you're".

• Members

Ah the enlightened 20 year old. We really need more of those.
:facepalm:

I'll take ignorant/stagnant mentality if it allows me to use the correct "you're".

im not saying {censored}.

im "enlightened" or whatever, its just saying {censored} you as a person :lol: for the asshole you are and your actions :lol:

not for your retarded traditions and cause you got church or worship 50 gods or whataver, or are muslim.

I bealive at the basic level the majority of individuals are rational to the phenomenal world regardless of there religion and they dont let there relgion dictate there life as a moral compass in there actions to do dumb{censored} anymore than what you believe in to be moral truths guiding you to do dumb {censored} in the real world.

people are just retarded sometimes?

Archived