Snax tone matching Ver 6 sample-new today

Spizzledude

• Members
Do you have to have an isolated guitar track? So it's basically doing what iZotope Ozone has been able to do for years?

:idk:

Without buying the software and all within the unit. Basically yes but without all the steps EQ matching guys have to do to make all that in to an IR they can use in their snax's. How did it sound is the important part not what we think of the process.

If you need isolated tracks there are thousands on the interwebs. Even just clips you like here will work. That was a youtube of EVH iso.

• Members

Without buying the software and all within the unit.
Basically yes but without all the steps EQ matching guys have to do to make all that in to an IR they can use in their snax's. How did it sound is the important part not what we think of the process.

If you need isolated tracks there are thousands on the interwebs. Even just clips you like here will work. That was a youtube of EVH iso.

As if a 2600 dollar piece of hardware is much better than buying software...Gotcha :thu: And FYI, he would be doing the EQ matching through programming...I still don't see how the interface would be intuitive to this kind of thing...

But yeah, your argument about not having to use the software is moot, because you still have to shell out close to 3 grand for the hardware ;)

• Members
As if a 2600 dollar piece of hardware is much better than buying software...Gotcha
:thu:
And FYI, he would be doing the EQ matching through programming...I still don't see how the interface would be intuitive to this kind of thing...

But yeah, your argument about not having to use the software is moot, because you still have to shell out close to 3 grand for the hardware
;)

Why are you here in this thread? The unit is 2,200. It has lots of effects more than worth the money. Then it has modeling, now tone matching, soon amp matching. If that's not enough for your money, you should probably stick with your Pod bean. :)

No comment on clip? Just a little snax bashing in general? You kill me.

• Members

As if a 2600 dollar piece of hardware is much better than buying software...Gotcha
And FYI, he would be doing the EQ matching through programming...I still don't see how the interface would be intuitive to this kind of thing...

But yeah, your argument about not having to use the software is moot, because you still have to shell out close to 3 grand for the hardware
;)

havent pulled the trigger yet, but its in my cart ready to check out $2239.75. you should really learn to math.

• Members

Why are you here in this thread? The unit is 2,200. It has lots of effects more than worth the money. Then it has modeling, now tone matching, soon amp matching. If that's not enough for your money, you should probably stick with your Pod bean.
:)

No comment on clip? Just a little snax bashing in general? You kill me.

Can't listen to clips at work old man. Some of us aren't old enough for retirement ya know? :facepalm:

And if you haven't noticed, I constantly praise the AxeFX hardware...But you make it sound like having to spend money on hardware is different than having a piece of software to accomplish the same thing.

I posted a question and comment on how this was accomplished, and you make it seem like it's sooo much more expensive to do it on the computer :lol: It's funny how defensive you get about this stuff though. It's almost like clockwork...someone questions something about the Axe and we all know that you will immediately feel pinned in the corner to defend your coveted piece of equipment. :lol:

I'm glad I kill you...if only...

• Members
Can't listen to clips at work old man. Some of us aren't old enough for retirement ya know?
:facepalm:

And if you haven't noticed, I constantly praise the AxeFX hardware...But you make it sound like having to spend money on hardware is different than having a piece of software to accomplish the same thing.

I'm glad I kill you...if only...

Ok go buy that software only. Let me know how those amp models it doesn't have or all it's effects work live for you. The fact that I am 56 making six figures and could outrun you in a mile race works in my favor not against...young punk.

So you couldn't listen to the clip but felt the need to bash again...I see. The unit is worth the money without the amp modeling. That's a bonus dufus. Of course the pros who tour with it probably don't know as much as an interwebz wanna be rocker posting from his cubicle. :)

Edit: I see you edited your post to add some after the fact stuff. All I said is it's in the unit now not how much more expensive it is to do it otherwise. Before if you wanted to EQ match on the snax you had to buy software and more than Isotope too. Now you don't.

My defense was to your obvious off-topic ignorant comment. I answered your question, to which you already knew the answer, and you went a bit deeper into your snax hater BS. I could give a {censored} if you don't like the snax but at least don't try to veil your little emotional BS behind false sincerity. Dumb{censored}. PS I like Kemper, Eventide, and all advanced techno guitar gear so you might wanna start bashing that {censored} too.

Chicken {censored} little weasel adding {censored} after the fact. What a {censored}.

• Members

Ok go buy that software only. Let me know how those amp models it doesn't have or all it's effects work live for you. The fact that I am 56 making six figures and could outrun you in a mile race works in my favor not against...young punk.

So you couldn't listen to the clip but felt the need to bash again...I see. The unit is worth the money without the amp modeling. That's a bonus dufus. Of course the pros who tour with it probably don't know as much as an interwebz wanna be rocker.

LMAO!!! And here come the personal attacks...You're incredibly predictable.

First of all, you know nothing about me. At all.

At 56, I would sure hope you were making 6 figures...you make that sound like it's out of the ordinary for someone your age to make that kind of money :facepalm: I'm 28 and making more money than probably 75% of people my age, but I also don't gloat about it either. Imagine that.

As for outrunning me in a mile race? Do you have the maturity of a 4 year old? But I'm certainly willing to prove you wrong there, you wouldn't stand a chance :lol: :lol:

Wow :facepalm:

• Members
LMAO!!! And here come the personal attacks...You're incredibly predictable.

First of all, you know nothing about me. At all.

I'm 28 and making more money than probably 75% of people my age, but I also don't gloat about it either. Imagine that.

As for outrunning me in a mile race? Do you have the maturity of a 4 year old? But I'm certainly willing to prove you wrong there, you wouldn't stand a chance
:lol:

Wow
:facepalm:

Personal insults started here:

Can't listen to clips at work old man. Some of us aren't old enough for retirement ya know?

When I was 28 I was touring. Must suck to be you. A leading company adds a sought after feature for free and you come in with you whiney ass bitch stuff. You too are predicatable. Don't even listen, just dig in. There's about ten of you morons here and you guys just crack me up.

• Members

Personal insults started here:

When I was 28 I was touring. Must suck to be you.

I called you an old man...You call yourself that all the time. It would be an insult if it weren't true, am I right?

I don't aspire to tour. I got over that when I realized I could make good money with my professional skills. Now I play for fun, and just enjoy music.

Any other condescending remarks you'd like to make? I'm here till 5pm CST :thu:

• Members
I called you an old man...You call yourself that all the time. It would be an insult if it weren't true, am I right?

I don't aspire to tour. I got over that when I realized I could make good money with my professional skills. Now I play for fun, and just enjoy music.

Any other condescending remarks you'd like to make? I'm here till 5pm CST

CST? Say hello to the corn for me on the way home. :)

• Members

You're calling me a troll? You of all people?
Come on Kenny

Also, yeah, it's cheaper with the coupon...that most people waited 8+ months for
:idk:
But if one were to want to buy one TODAY...it would be 2600 bucks, as far as I know. Just stating the facts.

I waited 5 weeks. gave me enough time to sell my snax standard for the price I wanted. perfect.

• Members

I waited 5 weeks. gave me enough time to sell my snax standard for the price I wanted. perfect.

Damn! That's awesome. They must have finally ramped production up...or lost a lot more sales to the Kemper :lol:

Either way, it's cool to know they are finally speeding up the process. Did you buy it yet? :love:

• Members

Damn! That's awesome. They must have finally ramped production up...or lost a lot more sales to the Kemper

Either way, it's cool to know they are finally speeding up the process. Did you buy it yet?
:love:

its been in my cart for 24 hours. I am possibly closing on a house this week, so I am just trying to be responsible... but gas is killing me.

• Members

its been in my cart for 24 hours. I am possibly closing on a house this week, so I am just trying to be responsible... but gas is killing me.

LMFAO! I've totally done that before. Actually I did the same thing with my Ultra when I bought it two years ago...I hovered over the "submit" button for about 36 hours before I finally just pulled the trigger.

If all your paperwork is done on the house and all that, then reward yourself :D That's what I'd do :lol: Besides, your first mortgage payment isn't due the first month :love::lol:

Archived