remember I said I was done buying amps?

guitarbilly74

• Members

I am actually now debating whether I should buy the amp or just V30s for my rig. The THs are not really working with my Randall
:(

I've got a couple of V-30's

One is a bit screwed up. The frame got a bit bent in a deal and I replaced it but from what I can tell it works fine. I'll toss it in free if you want the other one which is mint.

• Members

I've got a couple of V-30's

One is a bit screwed up. The frame got a bit bent in a deal and I replaced it but from what I can tell it works fine. I'll toss it in free if you want the other one which is mint.

Are they 16ohms?

I have a line on 4 V30s for 60 bucks each :love:

decisions, decisions

• Members

thanks dude, let me think about it, I can either get the amp or the speakers.

But very nice of you to offer this, I really appreciate it
:)

No prob. I'm a bit short or I'd just send them. I have the best family law attorney in town but she's expensive.

As I said, the speakers both work fine. They're chinese V-30's but fairly broken in. One got dropped by someone who I was selling them to and he tried to straighten the ding in the edge of the frame. It still sounds fine I guess. That one's free to a good home regardless. I just need them out of my room lol.

• Members

No prob. I'm a bit short or I'd just send them. I have the best family law attorney in town but she's expensive.

As I said, the speakers both work fine. They're chinese V-30's but fairly broken in. One got dropped by someone who I was selling them to and he tried to straighten the ding in the edge of the frame. It still sounds fine I guess. That one's free to a good home regardless. I just need them out of my room lol.

I wouldn't expect you to ship it for free, shipping is expensive these day thanks to $4 gas.

Chinese V30s are totally fine, they sound great.

Archived