:facepalm:

I'm tracking a package and this is what's happening:

ORIGIN SCAN

2012-06-04, 22:31:00, SALT LAKE CITY, UT

DEPARTURE SCAN

2012-06-05, 02:31:00, SALT LAKE CITY, UT

ARRIVAL SCAN

2012-06-05, 11:56:00, VAN NUYS, CA (this is right next to my house - yay :) )

DEPARTURE SCAN

2012-06-05, 12:59:00, VAN NUYS, CA (wat)

ARRIVAL SCAN

2012-06-05, 17:44:00, LAS VEGAS, NV (nooooooooo you mother{censored}ers!!!:mad:)

They were RIGHT HERE with it. WTF???????????

:facepalm::lol:

• Members

I have had that happen before. I don't know what gets messed up in their system (you'd think they could program it to trigger on misroutes) but its annoying.

Mine went pretty much how your's did except it ended up on the east coast (farther east than the original sender) before someone figured out that it needed to come to IL. :facepalm:

• Members

I have had that happen before. I don't know what gets messed up in their system (you'd think they could program it to trigger on misroutes) but its annoying.

Mine went pretty much how your's did except it ended up on the east coast (farther east than the original sender) before someone figured out that it needed to come to IL.

It's the second time it happens to me. I mean, I know the economy is tough right now but goddamn, buy a {censored}ing map or something!! :mad::lol:

• Members

I ordered a head and cab once from AMS, I think. They got put in separate boxes around Las Vegas, I think. One box started its trek east right away. The other meandered aimlessly over to San Francisco. According to tracking, it arrived in San Fran the same day the other box hit Atlanta.

Somehow, they arrived at the same time. Mixed up tracking labels, perhaps? ...actually, no, because both showed delivered to my address.

• Members

They ALWAYS do that here. It comes in from wherever it was sent from in the US, goes to Vancouver, then gets sent to Tacoma, then back to Vancouver and then here. Then they charge absurdly high "brokerage fees" for getting it over the border :facepalm:

• Members

They ALWAYS do that here. It comes in from wherever it was sent from in the US, goes to Vancouver, then gets sent to Tacoma, then back to Vancouver and then here. Then they charge absurdly high "brokerage fees" for getting it over the border

Another Vancouver person here. SAME THING happened to me.

Sometimes I argue with the UPS person on the phone if the package does some stupid {censored} like that.

Sometimes the operator will waive the brokerage fee for me.

• Members

Another Vancouver person here. SAME THING happened to me.

Sometimes I argue with the UPS person on the phone if the package does some stupid {censored} like that.

Sometimes the operator will waive the brokerage fee for me.

Really? I've never gotten them to waive it for me. In fact, I just got $100 in guitar cables a few weeks ago. $58 in additional brokerage fees :facepalm:. UPS isn't the only one that has fees, but there's are WAY higher than anyone else. I mean 60% of what the item cost in fees?!!? Really?!?!?

• Members

I'm tracking a package and this is what's happening:

ORIGIN SCAN

2012-06-04, 22:31:00, SALT LAKE CITY, UT

DEPARTURE SCAN

2012-06-05, 02:31:00, SALT LAKE CITY, UT

ARRIVAL SCAN

2012-06-05, 11:56:00, VAN NUYS, CA (this is right next to my house - yay
:)
)

DEPARTURE SCAN

2012-06-05, 12:59:00, VAN NUYS, CA (wat)

ARRIVAL SCAN

2012-06-05, 17:44:00, LAS VEGAS, NV (nooooooooo you mother{censored}ers!!!
:mad:
)

They were RIGHT HERE with it. WTF???????????

:facepalm::lol:

Next will be departure Las Vegas, arrival China..

Archived