Haha, HCAF noobs. When will they learn? "unsavoury behaviour" content

soilent

• Members

A PM I just received from a user who will go unnamed:

Your behaviour is unsavoury. I have seen your XXX based thread and you know children could see that. You have made a post that 1. Has nothing to do with amps, and 2. Children could see it. Consider me as your enemy from now on. Peace will be kept as long as you don't post on my threads. And I promise, I won't post on yours. And please don't reply to this email, as I won't read it, or reply back.

No hard feelings.

I guess he doesn't quite know how HCAF works yet :idk: CSB. Discuss.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OP is clearly a douche.

"Hey guise look how I tried to insult someone in a private message. Aren't I cool?"

Protip: No, you're a {censored}ing D bag. Get your own nuts out of your mouth before you post another thread here.

• Members

OP is clearly a douche.

"Hey guise look how I tried to insult someone in a private message. Aren't I cool?"

Protip: No, you're a {censored}ing D bag. Get your own nuts out of your mouth before you post another thread here.

It's not so much about my response. Just the noobiness of the other guy. I'll just take it out cuz that's not really what I wanted the focus to be on. Sucks that you took it that way though.

• Members

A PM I just received from a user who will go unnamed:

Your behaviour is unsavoury. I have seen your XXX based thread and you know children could see that. You have made a post that 1. Has nothing to do with amps, and
2. Children could see it.
Consider me as your enemy from now on. Peace will be kept as long as you don't post on my threads. And I promise, I won't post on yours. And please don't reply to this email, as I won't read it, or reply back.

No hard feelings.

I guess he doesn't quite know how HCAF works yet
:idk:
CSB. Discuss.

NO WAY!!!1! CHILDRENS MAY SEE TEH NOODZ ON TEh INTARNETS? :eek:

• Members

It's not so much about my response. Just the noobiness of the other guy. I'll just take it out cuz that's not really what I wanted the focus to be on. Sucks that you took it that way though.

What's not to get? You got a PM from someone and instead of handling your own business you took it to the forums to get bro support. Well, {censored} that {censored}. Man up and light the {censored}er up yourself.

Archived