3 hours till vacation

Lucius

• Members

Off for a month :love:!!!

Hitting parksville for a week in our rented beachfront condo, then driving to saskatchewan. Stopping when/where ever we want. Going to drumheller for a couple days on the way. Will be fun fun fun! Cheers, Lucius

• Members

i am heading to Myrtle Beach myself tomorrow for a week with a lady friend.

gym right down the street, beach front, clubs/bars within walking distance.

should be a productive week.

i am guessing the "we" you are referring to is you and your wife? thought you were splitting a while ago? that worked itself out or is this a new lady?

• Members

Yeeahh! Drumheller! Love that place. It was awesome enough going as a kid, then went a few years ago, and it's even more fun as an adult.

Take some pics of the Hooooodoooos!

What hiway are you taking from AB to Sask? On the AB side the drive through St. Paul - Two Hills - Viking is beautiful. Just watch out ... Two Hills is kinda creepy... lol

• Members
A month? Gat dayum,....that is awesome.

Be safe, have fun.
:wave:

I just got back from a work trip that gave me 150'ish hours of OT. That plus my regular 4 weeks of vacation are going to keep me away for a bit woohoo! Cheers, Lucius

• Members

Yeeahh! Drumheller! Love that place. It was awesome enough going as a kid, then went a few years ago, and it's even more fun as an adult.

Take some pics of the Hooooodoooos!

What hiway are you taking from AB to Sask? On the AB side the drive through St. Paul - Two Hills - Viking is beautiful. Just watch out ... Two Hills is kinda creepy... lol

will do. Cheers, Lucius

• Members

i'm off from work since yesterday and start back around august 15 but we are booked for the studio july 31 for the drum and i'm going with the second guitarist from august 7-14. So i'm off my job but still got work to do :)

Archived