ATTN: Edge of Darkness....................................

Tommy Horrible

• Members

Dude.........................................

QFlX6LQ2zl9pjm0nSSNy4lFgo1_400.jpg

Dude........................

Have you ever cranked that 2203KK up to like 1:30 on the master? :eek:

OMG, that tone. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

• Members

Yeah , played a bunch of shows with it as well.

the noise gate at those levels works amazingly good.

What volume were you using for shows? I would crank it up that loud regardless, say "that's my tone, bite me" and tell the sound man to figure it out. I'm thinking this thing would massacre for hardcore shows where you only have PA vocals, total sonic {censored}ing gut punch.

• Members

Stupid loud but I know what you are saying...i miss that amp

That's why I wanted it, I basically traded my SL-X for this which only seemed to get thinner as you turned it up. A drummer who is actually into not sitting back trying to Alex Vanhalen should be able to keep up no problem.

• Members

That's why I wanted it, I basically traded my SL-X for this which only seemed to get thinner as you turned it up. A drummer who is actually into not sitting back trying to Alex Vanhalen should be able to keep up no problem.

Good trade there.....

• Members

Good trade there.....

Yeah, I got $600 out of my SL-X, The 2203KK was $1000, I still got to sell my VTM to really put me back at even, but whatever.....

I'm about to liquidate all my Peavey's and My JVM also. Not that I really need to, but why keep stuff I know I'll never use.

• Members

Yeah, I got $600 out of my SL-X, The 2203KK was $1000, I still got to sell my VTM to really put me back at even, but whatever.....

I'm about to liquidate all my Peavey's and My JVM also. Not that I really need to, but why keep stuff I know I'll never use.

I hear that..i been thinking about stripping down to just 2 amps myself

• Members

I hear that..i been thinking about stripping down to just 2 amps myself

Yeah, I'm thinking of stripping down to just 8 :o

MarK IV(x2) Mark III, Recto, Quickrod, 2203, 2203KK, 5153

Going to let the JVM, 6505, VTM, Butcher, and Ultra go. Trim the fat of my mega collection, I've got way to much {censored}.

And I should probably get rid of the recto and 2203 also but I just don't want to right now. It's to temping having 2 2203s to record a 2 guitar band with live in the studio.

Archived