Custom Guitar Picks - InTuneGP or the like

JerEvil

• Members

Anyone using these guys? If so how do you like the picks? Did your artwork come out like you hoped. I guess custom picks are kinda egotistical but I think they are cool personally. Then again, I'm kind of a dick.

Let's see what you got!!!

• Members

I've never ordered from them but I have quite a few from other bands, etc. and the picks themselves are nice. Their delrin picks feel pretty much the same as Tortex. The artwork is surprisingly durable. Greatly outlasts the ink that Dunlop uses.

• Members

I've never ordered from them but I have quite a few from other bands, etc. and the picks themselves are nice. Their delrin picks feel pretty much the same as Tortex. The artwork is surprisingly durable. Greatly outlasts the ink that Dunlop uses.

Right on. Coming up with some designs but seriously, this is harder than designing your own business cards. When 1 of the 2 people that actually are in the {censored} hole I am playing are fighting each other to NOT get my pick, what message do I want that pick to convey???

• Members

I got some of the black delrin ones from Intune and must say they have been fantastic. They arrives super fast, the screenprinting is flawless(only got some fancy text) and the picks themselves and printing are durable and feel great.

I put much thought into the gauge as I knew I was gonna have a boatload even giving some away at shows and decided to roll with the .88mm. The upside is I havent even thought about trying other picks...just snag a new one and jam. Cool.

• Members

I got some of the black delrin ones from Intune and must say they have been fantastic. They arrives super fast, the screenprinting is flawless(only got some fancy text) and the picks themselves and printing are durable and feel great.

I put much thought into the gauge as I knew I was gonna have a boatload even giving some away at shows and decided to roll with the .88mm. The upside is I havent even thought about trying other picks...just snag a new one and jam. Cool.

I'm going to go with the same picks you did but 1mm. I don't like too much give on a pick but don't want to feel like I'm using a piece of granite either.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived