Some new UFO vids.

Warhorse

• Members

Wrong conclusion is wrong.

I don't believe in any hairy thunderer...

I do believe that there is probably life on other planets but there is no evidence that they have or would want to visit this dump.

I love how you're crazy if you believe in the possibility of life on other planets, but completely sane if you believe in omnipotent supernatural beings.
:lol:

• Members

I love how you're crazy if you believe in the possibility of life on other planets, but completely sane if you believe in omnipotent supernatural beings.
:lol:

Especially when the current myth of the zombie jewish carpetner is only the latest in a long line of sun gods!

You point out that there were MANY Sun gods "born" just after the winter solstice (you know 12.25), that the 3 kings following a star to the east is really just a reference to the 3 stars in the belt of Orion that happen to line up with Sirius just after the winter solstice and point to the birth of the Sun as it begins to start towards the growing seasons and that entire dies on the cross/3 days later resurrection is also just how the Souther Cross constellation lines up with the Sun at the Solstice (the Sun dying) and then 3 days later the Sun begins to rise (start towards the growing season) again, but you're a heretic/wrong for knowing these things & they're right as truly there was a jewish carpenter zombie that looks like Ted Tugent in the 70s who died for our sins.

Derek

• Members

They have. It looks like this in high res, but thats no fun is it:

2-f117-airplane.jpg

100_2581.jpg

LOL this.

Also that "helix pattern UFO" looks just like a space rock breaking up in the atmosphere with the camera turned sideways so it doesn't look like its hurdling towards the ground.

• Members

Especially when the current myth of the zombie jewish carpetner is only the latest in a long line of sun gods!

You point out that there were MANY Sun gods "born" just after the winter solstice (you know 12.25), that the 3 kings following a star to the east is really just a reference to the 3 stars in the belt of Orion that happen to line up with Sirius just after the winter solstice and point to the birth of the Sun as it begins to start towards the growing seasons and that entire dies on the cross/3 days later resurrection is also just how the Souther Cross constellation lines up with the Sun at the Solstice (the Sun dying) and then 3 days later the Sun begins to rise (start towards the growing season) again, but you're a heretic/wrong for knowing these things & they're right as truly there was a jewish carpenter zombie that looks like Ted Tugent in the 70s who died for our sins.

Derek

someone commited zietgiest:the movie to memory....too bad it's been debunked.

• Members

someone commited zietgiest:the movie to memory....too bad it's been debunked.

I never saw that movie. But are you saying that the fact that there were other savior gods with stories eerily similar to Jesus Christ and predated him, has been debunked?

• Members

Wrong conclusion is wrong.

I don't believe in any hairy thunderer...

I do believe that there is probably life on other planets
but there is no evidence that they have or would want to visit this dump

Oh and there's evidence of an omnipotent supernatural being? My point is that it isn't any less crazy to believe that UFOs are aliens than it is to believe that Jesus was God. Or that Mohammed was God's prophet. Or that there is a God at all. Why is it that people who believe in the ancient alien theory are considered any more bonkers than those that are religious?

• Members

Um, I believe both are crazy...

Oh and there's evidence of an omnipotent supernatural being? My point is that it isn't any less crazy to believe that UFOs are aliens than it is to believe that Jesus was God. Or that Mohammed was God's prophet. Or that there is a God at all. Why is it that people who believe in the ancient alien theory are considered any more bonkers than those that are religious?

• Members

Um, I believe both are crazy...

My point is that people in every day life are treated normally if they believe in an omnipotent supernatural being but are considered crazy if they believe aliens have visited or do visit Earth. If you're going to treat those who believe UFOs are aliens as psychopaths, you're a hypocrite if you don't treat every person who believes in any sort of religion/faith the same.

• Members

My point is that people in every day life are treated normally if they believe in an omnipotent supernatural being but are considered crazy if they believe aliens have visited or do visit Earth. If you're going to treat those who believe UFOs are aliens as psychopaths, you're a hypocrite if you don't treat every person who believes in any sort of religion/faith the same.

"But officer, that guy was driving even faster than I was, so you should not give me a ticket for going 75 in a 35."

Archived