Satriani sig JVM demo

charveldan

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh Niel. Stop defending him just because you're countrymen. He likes the sound of his voice as much as what he's playing. It's almost like watching him slowly stroke himself.

I am Neil, it doesn't bother me at all. I maybe I understand it because I am English.

I could take it you're showing of about your girlfriend by your sig, it's all relative to the indervidual.

I don't mind chappers, sorry it doesn't fit with your point of your point of view.

• Members

Pretty much every demo these guys do sounds like crap....are y'all really surprised?

I'm sure it's a sweet amp.

I agree, disregarding the comments (why not just play the damn thing) or the playing, usually they get a weird sound. Though far better than that guitar world guy, riario. But I liked chappers fender machette demo whereas every other demo of that amp sounds like an inflated boss modeller.

• Members

If you really think that his dirty tones were the JSX, then you're sorely mistaken.

His dirt tones during his JSX days were all Satchurator pedal into the JSX clean channel.

Then he should get back using that rig, the newer marshall tones are a bit muffled! I am a big fan of his and I liked both his 6100 days and the JSX "era". But for some reason chickenfoot and on, I don't like how he sets his tone anymore,

• Members

Then he should get back using that rig, the newer marshall tones are a bit muffled! I am a big fan of his and I liked both his 6100 days and the JSX "era". But for some reason chickenfoot and on, I don't like how he sets his tone anymore,

Agreed.

His tone on the 'Live in San Francisco' dvd is killer and that was two DS-1's into the 6100 clean channel.

• Members

I am Neil, it doesn't bother me at all. I maybe I understand it because I am English.

I could take it you're showing of about your girlfriend by your sig, it's all relative to the indervidual.

I don't mind chappers, sorry it doesn't fit with your point of your point of view.

if you recall Niel, it was you who said "balls to all of you" or something to that effect. should we have been sorry it didn't fit with your point of view first?

also, mentioning my girlfriend just shows that you're butthurt and that you have feelings for Chappers

• Members

im the original chappers hater. back off.

he is just one of those people who will make himself look like a douche no matter what, and run with it.

"monkey lord? man, thats sounds WEIRd, and KOOKY, people will think im so MESSED UP. " :facepalm:

STFU chappers. stop {censored}ting all over demos.

• Members

im the original chappers hater. back off.

he is just one of those people who will make himself look like a douche no matter what, and run with it.

"monkey lord? man, thats sounds WEIRd, and KOOKY, people will think im so MESSED UP. "
:facepalm:

STFU chappers. stop {censored}ting all over demos.

shhhh. i've recently found out that those kinds of opinions aren't taken well by some around here.

• Members

i vote for a thread title edit. "{censored} on Chappers"

hes probably a real nice guy, probably gets friend zoned by all types of chicks, probably makes a mean mushroom rissoto. cool. just STOP MAKING FUCMKING DEMOSSESED RASGRARAGRAGRASGR!!!!!!!! and talking, stop talking too.

• Members

I could easily sit down with Chappers and have some drinks, but his amp demos just make my skin crawl. His dry sense of humor does not do any amp in the world justice. He also is a very skilled player, but no matter what he plays through, he butchers. He needs to leave the comedy to comedians and {censored}ing play the gear he is reviewing.

• Members
if you recall Niel, it was you who said "balls to all of you" or something to that effect. should we have been sorry it didn't fit with your point of view first?

also, mentioning my girlfriend just shows that you're butthurt and that you have feelings for Chappers

It was in your sig, and it was relevant. Take it out of your sig you know what this place is like.

And my Name is NEIL :mad:

• Members
Oh Niel. Stop defending him just because you're countrymen. He likes the sound of his voice as much as what he's playing. It's almost like watching him slowly stroke himself.

British and American humor will never mix well... :D

• Members

British and American humor will never mix well...
:D

I've noticed this as well. I for one love British humor.

{censored} I grew up watching British sitcoms like, 'Keeping Up Appearances', 'Only Fools And Horses', 'Mind Your Language', 'Are You Being Served?' and the likes so I'm not turned off by it.

I don't think that's the reason why some people just dislike Chappers though.

First off, British or not, I don't find him in the least bit funny. Like someone mentioned earlier, he just seems to LOVE the sound of his own voice.

• Members

ok listened to the Demo, it was OK but I didn't like the clean sound at all. It was definitely not dialled how I would have it. It reminded me of a valvestate :freak:

I agree not the best demo.

Chappers did come of as a fanboy, but it still doesn't bother me :idk: if you don't like it turn it off.

Archived