NGD! '86 MIJ Strat

esizer

• Members

Looks like those useless folks made it.

That's because those tojo folks kill each other with swords and the walls are made of stupid ass paper so doors are useless.

Not do useless I guess :cop:

Couldn't resist just too easy.

Enjoy your guitar Japanese fenders are very cheap but well made. The electronic are the only thing you need to change, I love my MIJ strat.

• Members

Happy new guitar day!!! I am glad that you got it! The necks on these guitars are something amazing, and the wood is heavy as hell (well at least mine is!). My particular MIJ Strat resonates forever and sounds pretty damn good!

Here is a copy of the manual that goes over the bridges in depth!

Fender Contemporary and Standard Series Manual (MIJ 1985)

Cole

• Members

Looks like those useless folks made it.

Not do useless I guess
:cop:

Couldn't resist just too easy.

Enjoy your guitar Japanese fenders are very cheap but well made. The electronic are the only thing you need to change, I love my MIJ strat.

I :love: you Neil, I'm sorry I'm such a jackass sometimes haha

• Members

Happy new guitar day!!! I am glad that you got it! The necks on these guitars are something amazing, and the wood is heavy as hell (well at least mine is!). My particular MIJ Strat resonates forever and sounds pretty damn good!

Here is a copy of the manual that goes over the bridges in depth!

Cole

Thanks man! Looks like I have some reading to do haha. Does anyone know if I just push the trem arm down into the hole until it snaps in or is there a special way to do it?

• Members

Thanks man! Looks like I have some reading to do haha. Does anyone know if I just push the trem arm down into the hole until it snaps in or is there a special way to do it?

Correct, trem arm on the System I is pushed in.

• Members

Correct, trem arm on the System I is pushed in.

Thanks, finally got it figured out!

ERMAHGERD this strat is one badass mother{censored}er. I played it through my eleven rack and it sounds thick and articulate, the red lace sensor bridge may just be staying. Tomorrow I'll fire up the half stack and really open er up :rawk:

Archived