here we go!!!

guitarbilly74

• Members
lulz
:lol:

Fretless, whats the word on that Hamer bass? Cruise? Spill teh beans!

I've been seeing a lot of great deals on USA Hamer basses lately....tempting as fuuuu

Dude Hamer U.S.A. f'n rocks , funny though you can get just stupid good deals on used ones , maybe their heyday has past but they still rock . I scored this '97 somewhat rare 2tek fretless for 500 , I did just add DiMarzio Ultra J's but they are stock with Duncan "vintage" J's not bad but I like the Ultra J's much more . I also redid the wiring because I just gotta mess with {censored} , but it didn't need any of it , oh yeah custom Aluminum pg too :lol: so I souped it up a bit but yeah these old things rock !

pg4.jpg

headstock1.jpg

bridge1.jpg

NewPot.jpg

2tek3.jpg

bridge2.jpg

kittyhs2.jpg

ad.jpg
most {censored}ed up ad ever ???

OT: off...

• Members

Dude Hamer U.S.A. f'n rocks , funny though you can get just stupid good deals on used ones , maybe their heyday has past but they still rock . I scored this '97 somewhat rare 2tek fretless for 500 , I did just add DiMarzio Ultra J's but they are stock with Duncan "vintage" J's not bad but I like the Ultra J's much more . I also redid the wiring because I just gotta mess with {censored} , but it didn't need any of it , oh yeah custom Aluminum pg too
:lol:
so I souped it up a bit but yeah these old things rock !

That thing is gorgeous; I've honestly never seen a fretless Cruise before. I own 2 USA Hamers (Californian and Diablo) and they are among my favorite guitars ever....with the Cali being my actual favorite guitar. Unfortunately they don't go for cheap these days :(

Archived