Fender Mustang III Demo Clip inside

Stevetemp

• Members

Sounds pretty good for a modelor.
:idea:

Zentman must be chompin at the bit wanting to float his 2 bits.
:lol:

Last I heard he's been in a few other forums tone matching other peoples amp clips convincing them snaxII is better than their amps.

He should ask for commissions for the sales promotion time he spends.

• Members

Thanks Izzy.

Most people know I've used preamps and modellers for many many years now...starting with the DOD/Digitech Chain Reaction in.....1980-something. lol.

This amp just has something different about it. Oh it has telltale signs...like the morphing sound when changing presets. But it leaves Vypyrs and Spyders far and away. I think they really won by concentrating on tried and true Fender tones. You get nice convincing cleans and dirts/overdrives/vintage tones. They do supply some metal tones, but it's not the only horse in the race. A full complete package in both tone and layout.

• Members

Last I heard he's been in a few other forums tone matching other peoples amp clips convincing them snaxII is better than their amps.

He should ask for commissions for the sales promotion time he spends.

That's just crazy. None of these things were meant to replace any given amp. If I could have 20 or 30 (or 40 :) ) amps and a full effects rack...with an easy switching system....trucks and helpers to move it all...I'd do it!

I also enjoy designing my own tones too, which has very little to do with what amp the modeller says is dialed up.

• Members

I have a vague recollection of hearing one of your clips several years ago, that was nearly all RUSH? Pretty wide spectrum of tones; some good. :poke: Think it was in response to a James Peters post in a thread about presets that eventually went the postal route. Maybe not, I forget when I had a good memory.
:cry:

There's a small army of vendors and users who might dispute that. Fortunately I have no horse in the race nor funds in the {censored} bank.
:o

I'm a Rush fan...but have never posted any Rush clips. LOL....wouldn't be pretty.

My take on the modellers does not match vendors or kool-aid drinkers. I do not subscribe to the "listen to this modeller do a Plexi...isn't it better than the Plexi?!!!". I will use a Plexi model to get a good tone, not to nail a Plexi tone. Which I just don't think they do anyway. You are right...it's nothing to have a crusade about either way. lol. But I am grateful this technology is gaining footing. An amp like this when I was starting out? Forget price range....it didn't exist.

Archived